Thread: My beautiful son

Default My beautiful son

To my beautiful angel Noah,
    Today is the day you were meant to be turning 2.
    I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss you. Every day I miss you.
    I feel you everywhere. Some days I find myself absentmindedly looking for you, because I can feel you here with me. Your loss is immeasurable.
    Since losing you, I try to take nothing for granted. You have taught me to do this. You have taught me that life is precious and to live it everyday.
    Every moment is treasured. Every kiss, touch, I love you spoken feels so much stronger since losing you because now I truly feel it.
    Once I used to hear the news of the birth of a child and be happy for the family of that baby; now I cry tears of happiness for them, because you have shown me how truly precious the gift of life is and even though I knew it before, I really do feel it now.
    I love you Noah. I hope a day never goes by where you don't feel or know how much I love you. I loved you from the very second those 2 lines appeared on that pregnancy test. Seeing you in the ultrasounds and hearing your heartbeat took my breath away. Seeing your photos for the first time today took my breath away again. You are so beautiful.
    Thank you for being my angel. Mummy loves you.
    Keep playing in the stars my precious little baby.
    Love forever,
    Mummy.

Lisa what a beautiful tribute to your precious son Noah. May your memories continue to be close and sweet.

Thanks Christine
    Today has been especially hard because today I finally got Noah's photos developed... it has taken me nearly 2 1/2 years to do that... so it was huge that today I allowed myself to see his pics.

What a blessing he has been to you, to teach you so much in such a short time. He sounds really special.

Lisa, I'm sure you've had a big day today, and no doubt very draining. I'm glad that you felt it was time you saw your precious boy again, even if it were only in pictures. *hugs* to you.

That's huge Lisa. I think it is so strong and brave of you to keep Noah's memory alive in the beautiful way that you do.
    The legacy your little boy has left will never be lost whilst he is in your thoughts and whilst you share his message with us all.

I am so glad you finally got his photos developed and that they were a special reminder of your precious little boy.

Lisa - my photos are the most precious of my memories. You should be proud to have found the strength to get them developed And your words reflect so much of what I feel. Thank you.

And Happy Birthday Noah. May our angle babies be playing in the clouds with you.

pegasus Guest

Lisa, you got me crying again. Noah knows how much you love and miss him.

Lisa- You got me crying also. Noah is so lucky to have you as a mummy
    Happy heavenly birthday little man

Big hugs Lisa & Happy birthday Noah...

Your words were so beautiful Lisa - I could really relate so much to them. Noah is a beautiful angel who was birthed by a beautiful Mama...

Dance in the heavens Noah with all of our Angel Babies...

Happy 2nd birthday Noah (for yesterday)

Happy birthday Noah, your Mummy keeps you close

Thanks everyone.
    Yesterday was actually Noah's 2nd due date anniversary... At this time of the year I am always reminded of the fact that he should be X yrs old... this year he was meant to be turning 2.
    He was born in Feb so has already had a birthday/angel day.
    Thanks so much to everyone for your kind words and thoughts... they mean so much to me.