Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My cousin lost her baby today - placenta abrubto

Default My cousin lost her baby today - placenta abrubto

I just needed to get this down. my cousin was 37+ weeks pregnant, she lost her baby today from placenta abrubto. the bleeding was so bad they think her little girl died on the way to the hospital. this is her first baby and she is my age (37). i just don't know how she will cope with such a tragic ending to what should have been the happiest days of their lives.

we were looking forward to our babies playing together as we use to when we were kids. i just can't believe this has happened. i don't even know what they are going to call their precious little girl. i am just praying that the little time they have with their baby helps them to, i don't know what, how can you ever get over this - you can't it is impossible.

i just want to say god bless to their little girl.

thanks for reading this.

love beckles

Oh Beckles *hugs*

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your cousins little girl. My thought are with her, you and your families.

Love

Melinda Guest

Oh Beckles, that is positively awful. I'm just totally lost for words. My heart goes out to you, your cousin and families.

Im so sorry for your cousins loss Beckles. Big Hugs for you and my thoughts are with you all at this sad time

Bugger Beckles that is truley terrible. The entire family must be in such shock at the moment. My thoughts are with you all.

That is so terrible and such a difficult thing for your poor cousin to cope with. As you say, it should be the happiest time of their lives. thinking of you all.

kirsty Guest

Beckles am saddened greatly to read of your cousins loss. It will be a terrible time for them as they try to bring some understanding to it all. Iam thinking of them (& you) at this time.

What staggering news. Your poor cousin: I cannot even begin to think of the pain that she, and the rest of the family are going through.

Hugs to you, and my thoughts are with you all.

Beckles, I am so sorry to hear of this sad news. What a terrible thing to have happen at anytime time during pregnancy let alone so close to delivery.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

Take care
    Trish

What a horrible horrible thing to happen...and so close too....my thoughts are with you Beckles and your families at this tragic time.

Jo

Oh, i'm so sorry to hear of this terrible news Beckles. Your cousin and family are in my thoughts.

Take care,

Oh Beckles.... I am so, so sorry to hear of your cousins loss. My heart goes out to her and her family during this tragic time... My thoughts are with you all...

Nikki Guest

Beckles,

I'm so sorry to hear about you cousins loss. What a heartbreaking thing to happen.

My thoughts are with you & your family.

Oh Beckles.

I feel so sad for your cousin's tragic loss.

Big hugs to you and all your family.

Oh Beckles, i am so sorry to hear of the loss of your cousins little girl,
    my thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Beckles so sorry to hear of your cousins loss. My thoughts are with her and the rest of your family.

Oh, Beckles, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your cousin's little girl. It is such a heartbreaking experience to go through & I feel deeply for them. I will be thinking of them and of you and your family. Do you know what they named their little one?

akimum Guest

Beckles - So sorry to hear of your cousin's loss. To be so close. Truely heartbreaking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast