Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MY OB appointment today

Default MY OB appointment today

I`m not sure where to start, well here goes:

Didn`t have to wait too long thank goodness, once called into the office my OB asks how`s my bleeding, then asks how am I feeling I tell him in the last week I`ve been feeling exhausted, had weird cravings, feeling nauseous and dry retching at times but how can this be possible????? He then goes on and says my progestrone levels where looking excellent.

Onto the ultrasound which was vaginally and up pops 2 gestational sac, yes you read right 2 :shock: OK 13 days ago there was only one with no baby.

More investigation to each individual sac shows 1 live baby in one with a HB of 136ppm and baby is 1.05cms long.

Sac 2 - no visible baby or placenta, he thoroughly examined it and it seemed empty.

So after all this OB`s diagnosis is 1 live baby, and twin baby is non viable and that`s why I was bleeding 13 days ago and I`m still spotting brown blood.

Pregnancy is now classed as fragile and I have to rest up, not do much and not lift Matthew, all this is all too hard considering Matthew is only 7.5 months and I have to lift him I know he`s heavy at over 10kg but I have no option.

Mark and I are both totally shocked that we conceived twins naturally, we`ve gone greyer LOL

So all in all it`s a happy outcome but I`m terribly sad that I`ve lost one baby and I`m now classed as high risk, please stick little one [-o<

So where do I belong on the forums now: I`ve had a miscarriage, I`ve been through a miscarriage but I still have 1 baby alive

WOW! What a day you have had!
    Congratulations on finding a little baby heart beat in there!
    This exact thing happened to a girlfriend of mine. She was so so sad at having a m/c and 3 weeks later found she still had a baby on board but sadly had m/c a twin.
    You belong whereever you want to be. I would say you pop back into that due in July thread and don't forget about us wannabes over here and give us an update now and then.
    I am sooooo happy for your news!
    Love and baby blessings,
    Deb

Kirsty77 Guest

Deeanne

I am so sorry for your loss.I really don't know what to say, but please do take it easy.....big hugs to you.............please stick little bubba..........

OMG!! Dee I can't imagine how you must have been feeling during your appointment!! I'm so happy and sad for you at the same time. Rest up and take it easy.
    Sending :bluestick: inkstick: your way.

moof_mum Guest

BIGS HUGS TO YOU DEEEEEEEEEEE!
    1 Big hug for having to go thru the this miscarriage and another big hug for the little bubba still inside!

You make sure you take it easy and be a good mummy and rest!

Very happy for you and your family and your now new bubba!

moofy!

Just a question Dee. Are there twins in your family???
    :bluestick: :bluestick: :bluestick: :bluestick:
    What a miracle baby!
    Love to you
    Deb

Thank you girls, it explains why I`ve been feeling pregnant again in the last week, I`m still in total shock, as you say Fletch it`s a miracle, if you didn`t believe in miracles before now please believe in them now as there was no sign of 2 sacs or a baby 13 days ago.

Deb - Mark asked the OB how often would this happen that you`d loose one twin, he looked it up and said 1 in 5 twin pregnancies

Please stick baby

Oh Deeanne.....I just cried for you. What an unbelievable blessing despite the pain and loss you've been through in the last few weeks. I pray that this little bubby sticks for you and that your little lost angel will continue to watch over its twin!

Deb - My Dad says there are twins behind him but not sure what relation they are, I`ll find out more and let you know.

Behind Mark his Mum`s sister had twins but they both died they were 30 plus weeks gestation

Im so sorry for your loss Dee...but im so thrilled for the bubba you have now..whoohooo....stick little bubba stick [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
    What a wonderful Chrissy present!!!

Jo :-o

That is great news Deeanne and Mark.

I am so happy for you both.
    Make sure you rest heaps and look after yourself.

Wow, Deeanne that is fantastic news. I am so happy for you and Mark.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your little ones twin.

Please stick little bubba inkstick: :bluestick:

Take care and make sure you do rest up.

Yay Dee!!! Fantastic news!!

I am so glad that you weren't advised to have a D&C... eeeekk!! Heaps of sticky vibes to you and you little one

I am also sorry you lost one of you little ones too

Imagine you may not have nown you have another little one lost if you hadn't gone to the Dr...

Heaps of Hugs

Tanya

OMG Deeanne! That's fantastic!!

Sending you truckloads of stickies!

Janie Guest

Wow Dee, that is amazing. Sorry for your loss but excited at your gain! Make sure you try to take it as easy as you possibly can and take care of yourself.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

OMG Dee, that's awesome :happy4u: So sorry that you've lost one bubba but how wonderful that there's another. [-o< that this little bubba sticks. Truckloads of :bluestick: inkstick: and big to you and Mark

*TamaraP* Guest

Oh Dee, I am so happy for you I really am. I am so glad things are looking better and I always had a good feeling from you from the start!!

Sending lots of :bluestick: inkstick: to you and Mark!!!

OMG that is truely a miracle baby you have there Dee! Totally amazing. I am sorry you had to lose the other bubba though

Praying this one sticks!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast