Thread: my pain and happiness

Default my pain and happiness

evening ladies, well i havent been on here for a long time, to tell u the truth i couldnt face it. see before christmas we learnt i was expecting a few days after telling family and friends i miscarried. me and my now husband were so heartbroken, didnt know what was going to happen and we so thrilled to be having our first baby. we didnt bother trying again as our wedding was coming up end of january. still that little baby was in the back of our minds and will always be.

i was so upset and coz of my pcos i refused to even do a hpt just coz i didnt want to see that negative again.

our family was our strength through our ordeal.

a few weeks ago i had to have a MRI done and bloods done for my knee injury so they wanted to double check i wasnt pregenet again and OMG POSITIVE!! I had the first ultrasound and learnt we are expecting twins 1st feb 2011.

so i guess the moral of me telling my story is even when the world deals u a crap card, when u least expect it, the world smiles on you again

CONGRATULATIONS, wishing you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy.. twins... wow you must be so excited!

What a beautiful silver lining. Congratulations on the news of your twins. Fly free little angel - keep a watchful eye over mummy, daddy and your little siblings.

So sorry for your loss and congratulations on your pregnancy. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9mths.

Regards,
    Dianne
    Emmanuel born sleeping @24wks
    Trisomy 13

Welcome back. I'm sorry for the loss of your first baby.

Congratulations on the news of your twins, wishing you all the best for happy and healthy pregnancy

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your baby.

Congrats on expecting twins though! That's awesome! You're actually due the same day as me. You should come and join our BB group if you like.

I am so sorry for your loss

And at the same time Congratulations on twins, wishing you a long and smooth pregnancy xxoo

Congrats Shan on the twins. What great news to hear. Fly free little angel

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Sorry for the loss of your angel.
    What a wonderful new surprise for you and your husband!