Thread: PLEASE HELP URGENT!!! Excess bleeding!

Exclamation PLEASE HELP URGENT!!! Excess bleeding!

I knopw that it is really late and not many people would be up right now but if there is anyone reding this I really need advice, it is not for me but for a friend and it is really improtant.
    She is going through a miscarriage right now and is going through a pad per half hour. I do not think this is the greatest and was wondering when the hospital should be called?
    She is alone right now and I am a bit worried about her.

She should go asap. that is not a good sign i would rather be safe then sorry i got told that if i went though a pad an hour not a half an hour that i should go to the emergery. So please tell her that she should go asap please

Thank you. That is what I thought also. I have advised her of such and will be sleeping with my ears open tonight/morning incase she needs me.

I think she should present to her closest ER to be checked. I hope she is ok. I'm very sorry for her loss.

Spring xx

How did she go?? I know when I had my m/c i was about the same for about 7 hrs.. i wld get a huge excruciating cramp that would last about a minute and then a huge big string/clot of blood. Instead of filling pad I would run to the toilet after each cramp. I was up and down every 5 mins!
    I hope shes alright now.

I hope your friend is okay and got herself to the hospital When I had my first m/c i was going through a pad every 20-30 minutes, it is a lot of blood to be loosing.

How is she doing today? I hope it has settled a little for her and her DH is home to give her lots of cuddles.

She is managing now, her DH is giving her lots of cuddles now he is back and I spent most the night chatting with her to try and keep her company the best I could. Thank you for so many replies.