Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Please not again

Hugs SJ its very frightening to have any bleeding but it may still be OK, as many people have said they have had it with other pgs. I have had bleeding with 2 of mine and they were fine. My ousin and grandma had AF for 4 months when they were pregnant!!
    GL today.

Be thinking of you today SaraJane. Hope the scan and tests go well.

Smile

SaraJane,
    My thoughts are with you, previous miscarriage can be such a horrible memory and leave you scared at every turn that it will happen again. I'm praying for you that this isn't the case, take today easy and rest. I managed to spot red and brown blood with my daughter, and I was admitted 13 times throughout the pregnancy with threaten abortion and each time she was fine, so please don't get your hopes up. However if you start to cramp or feel unwell a trip to your local hospital might be a good idea, miscarriage isn't the only reason you could be bleeding and it would be worth getting it checked out! Please keep us informed as we've all got our fingers crossed and are praying for you.
    :goodluck2:
    Snoopea

Hi Sara
    I know everyone is different, but I had bleeding in all 3 of my pregnancies too. My first was just spotting which did end in early miscarriage, my 2nd, had spotting from 7-13wks - Healthy DS, my 3rd I had light spotting 5-7wks, then at 7wks massive bleed, but all was fine! Sadly we lost him at 23+5days though to an infection...devastation. I am praying like mad for you.
    Helen

SaraJane, I hope you got through the night ok and have found some sort of reassurance this morning. Hang in there.

BW

Thankyou girls, you are all so beautiful.
    Well this morning the spotting is still there but now it's back to brown not red which still doesn't make me feel better coz I had brown spotting last time
    Have an u/s at 11.30am, so scared.
    I'm trying to be positive but I keep crying
    Thankyou all, your words really do help.

Oh SJ, hang on in there. We'll all be thinking of you at 11.30am and praying that your mind will be put at rest after the US

Good luck for your u/s SJ
    I have had 4 lots of spotting in this preg and I also had a M/C that is very simular to yours - so I def know where you are coming from. With this preg I have had both brown and red bleeds and bub has hung in there. Big hugs for you and fingers crossed!!

SJ -

I had a little bit of brown CM early on with this pg (4.5wks, 5.5wks & 6.5wks) and everything is fine now.

that bub is fine and just snuggling in real tight.

will be thinking of you at 11:30

Not sure if it helps any but I had 3 lots of bleeding/spotting with my last baby. I had 4 Us in the first 12 weeks.. but here she is now almost 8 months old. I hope the same goes for you..

(I have had 2 losses so I do know how scary this can be)

SJ, I am so sorry that you are going through this. I hope that you can get in for a scan asap and everything is Ok. Good luck, thinking of you mate. xx

Thinking of you

Hugs to you SJ, thinking of you

Enchanted Guest

Will be thinking of you in an hours time hun

SaraJane--I'm so sorry! I'm for you and your little one! Good luck with the u/s...you're in my thoughts and prayers!

Glad you can get a scan this morning, I too had spotting for a week and a half around the exact time you are now, praying that yuou have a very sticky bub in there hun

Hun im thinking of you, everything is fine

SJ, i am thinking of you this morning. I am praying that everything is perfect with your scan. I also wanted to tell you that a close friend of mine had the same thing happen at the same time and her precious bundle is doing just fine. Here's a big mwah xoxo

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast