thread: please read

Aug 2008
    qld

i would very much like to have a bracelete if u have any left.
    today i have just found out that my baby grew wings and has gone to heaven.

(i pmd u, i hope u got it)

Add NaeNae on Facebook

Sep 2007
    South Gippsland

I just have to add to the many comments about Lauren and how amazing she is. As a recipient of one of these bracelets it touches the very soul and in a way wearing the bracelet is like being constantly hugged.

What Lauren has done is just the most wonderful thing, she is an angel here on earth with a heart so huge its bigger than Pharlaps.

A heartfelt thanks to Lauren I lift my water bottle to toast you hun (it would have been champers but I cannot drink yet )

All my love to this wonderful woman

x

Jan 2008

*blushes* sorry naenae i really need to thank you too!! she made HEAPS of bracelets plus donated memory wire so I could make more. and she paid for postage for the whole parcel to be sent to me. i've sent all of them out now, but they were so pretty!! i hope by reading the comments on here you realise what a good deed you did. glad to see things are finally going well for you by your ticker, i really hope that finally this time you will get your earth baby. i'll keep praying for you *hugs* ps your avatar is adorable!!

anila, possums, tanya (and lauren)and michelle i will post them out for you today. i'm really sorry i can't respond to everyone but if i receive your postal address i do post them (i have heaps left at this stage still). i will try and get back to you all eventually.

Jan 2008

ps. a few people have said that they feel shy or embaressed or that they feel like they don't deserve it. i love to give because i have the opportunity to and i really appreciate the help i've received and it'd be a shame to have all those bracelets just sit there. so please if you have had a loss, don't hesistate to contact me.

Jul 2006
    Canberra

Hi Lauren

I just wanted to tell you that I received the bracelet yesterday. Thankyou so much. It is absolutely beautiful - I have worn it everywhere today. It even matches a pair of earrings I have! I will cherish it and the memory of why I have it forever!

Cherylxo

Add Marlene on Facebook

Jul 2007
    Dapto, Illawarra...NSW

I have received the lovely bracelet and will be giving it to my SIL this afternoon for Mother's Day, to commemorate the loss of her precious son.
    Thankyou.

May 2009
    Melbourne

Hi Lauren, I would love a bracelet. Can't work out how to PM you though

Could you please PM me instead?

Even if you don't get a chance, thank you so much for your generosity.

xx Bec.

Aug 2008
    qld

Hi Lauren, i just wanted to say thank you so much, i recieved my bracelet today, and have put it straight one.
    Its funny that u have sent me blue, as i have always thought that my first angel baby was a boy, and had similar feelings about this one, so it means even more to me than i can ever express.

Thank you for your generosity.

Add Rach75 on Facebook

Oct 2005
    Moura, QLD, Australia

I picked mine up today at PO its beautiful and I am wearing it with pride

Sep 2006
    Beaudesert, QLD

thank you so much for my bracelet, its so gorgeous. my dd was so upset that she didnt get one lol she told me that she misses bubba g too, so we take turns at wearing the bracelet. and in my dd words " it feels like he is with us" when we wear it. so thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing us back our bubba g.

Mar 2009
    Newcastle

Hi Lauren

What a lovely idea these bracelets are. If you have any spare, i would love one to commemorate my little lost angels. I can't seem to find a way to pm you, is there any other way I could contact you?

thanks

Tracie

Jan 2008

rottfren and mummabec i can't pm you, maybe you don't have a high enough post count - i think you need a post count of 50?? maybe try to email me at nicolastears at hotmail dot com

May 2008
    where the V8's roar

I just wanted to thank you Lauren so much, the bracelet arrived today, just in time. My nephew would have been 3 tomorrow and we are having a bit of a party for his brothers. I am going to give it to SIL tomorrow in memory of him. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.

Jan 2008

mummabec have you got enough posts yet for us to be able to pm one another?

Chloe, Sandra-Lee and Tracie your bracelets are in the post today.

Still have plenty more bracelets left for any mums who want to get in touch with me xx

Add Rach75 on Facebook

Oct 2005
    Moura, QLD, Australia

Lauren is there any chance I can get one for a friend of mine ???she lost her little bee May 07 its ok if not ???

Jan 2008

that's ok rach, i cleared space in my inbox if you wanted to pm me your or your friend's postal address.

Mar 2009
    Newcastle

Thank you so much Lauren, I received my bracelet today, its beautiful.

Tracie.

Sep 2006
    Beaudesert, QLD

lauren

i just wanted to say thank you for the gorgeous bracelet that you sent my dd chloe, when she seen the mail addressed to her, she was soooo excited and then when she opened it she knew straight away who it was from and what it was for, the dear little thing started to cry and she said to say thank you so much xxx she has not taken the bracelet off since she got it lol

thank you so much xxx