thread: Remaining 'product'

May 2004
    Shepparton

Question Remaining 'product'

I went for an u/s yesterday and quite clearly there is still fluid and blood in there. I only bleed for 3 days after losing Banjo and I think it will be suggested I have a curette when I see my gp next tue. I would prefer not to, can anyone suggest any natural ways to promote bleeding?

Thanks

Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

Jan 2005
    Funky Town, Vic

Would a uterine tonic like RLT or black cohosh help I wonder?

May 2004
    Shepparton

Cool, I have been drinking RLT... (thanks for a wonderful woman) I will keep it up.

Mar 2007

Maybe Acupuncture?
    Last edited by Heaven; April 23rd, 2009 at 09:44 AM.

May 2004
    Shepparton

Never mind... I have just been to the loo and I have started bleeding... old blood, but I guess that is the stuff that needs to come out...

Jul 2006
    Melbourne

I was thinking RLT??? Maybe acupuncture? I would say to ask Deb, but I think she's laid up ATM.

Tanya

May 2004
    Shepparton

I think Deb would say Black Cohosh.... I might go and get some.

Aug 2008
    Melbourne

I had a m/c at 5 weeks, only bleed for 3 days. A week later, started again but was really uncomfortable and HCG drop had slowed. Went to acupuncture and it really worked. The next 48 hours weren't pleasant, but when I went for an u/s 4 days later they found absolutely nothing. I had been convinced that I would need a D&C but ended up not needing it.

Mar 2008
    Sunny QLD!

Tanya- i really hope this is it for you..

Blueij- i am so glad to see you didnt need that d&c

Aug 2008
    Melbourne

Thanks Papillon - it was such a relief. I called the acupuncturist to tell her and I must have spent 5 minutes just saying "thank you".

Oct 2005
    A Nestle Free Zone... What about YOU?

Yes the cohosh is great - accupuncture could work. If you have no signs of infection I wuldn't be overly worried. Just like after delivering at term you wll slowly release the rest... Did it look like the membranes were intact or was it difficult to tell?
    Do the cohosh - it does work well. Homeopathics can help with staving off infection and encouraging expulsion. I can't remember what the homeopathy is tho... I will think and if I remember will text you...

Some really warm compresses on your womb area. Visualise your womb emptying... Write some affirmations that "I am letting go now of this pregnancy"... Or others that might resonate with you.

If all of this fails then yes a currettage is another option.

Holding your hand.

May 2004
    Shepparton

Thanx Deb,
    Am taking some Black Cohosh caps. Everything was intact after birth. I think it is more a case of me not wanting to let go.... But I am (kinda) ready now

Oct 2005
    A Nestle Free Zone... What about YOU?

I know sweetheart... It's time to let go for now.
    Those affirmations will probably do more than all the cohosh in Victoria...