Thread: Thinking of you Kazz

Default Thinking of you Kazz

Dear Kazz, Rob and Nicholas

I know Matthew's funeral will be hard for you both i just want you to know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

Matthew will never be forgotten and will always be with me in my heart.

Rest In Peace little one

Go and play with the Angels that have been lost but not forgotten.

tiggy Guest

Kazz,

My heart goes out to you as you say goodbye to your little man.
    It will be an incredibly hard day for you. I hope that you find gentle peace, strength and love.

Kazz, will be keeping you all in my thoughts tomorrow.

Take care.

Angel.

Thinking of you Kazz.

Many to you and your family during this difficult time.

Love
    Gabby

kirsty Guest

Dearest Kazz & family,
    My thoughts are with you as you face saying goodbye to your angel, Matthew, I know that this will not be an easy time for you all & you are in my thoughts.

Know that he will be looking down on you always & always in your heart.

Kazz and Family,

You will be in my thoughts, as you say goodbye to your darling baby boy, Matthew.

I can only imagine the heartache you're all going through. But just know that all of us on BB are here to support you whenever needed.

Big to you and your family.

Kazz my thoughts are with you today.

Love and prayers to you, Rob and Nicholas

layla Guest

Kazz,
    I am thinking of you today.
    Matthew will live on forever in your heart. He will always be with you.
    Lots of love to you, Rob and Nicholas.
    Layla
    x

Kazz,
    Just wanted to let you know that my thoughts are with you and Rob today.
    Lots of to you.

Nic

Dear Kazz, Rob & Nicholas...
    I also am thinking of you today, I have had a little cry for you all. I wish I was there to lend you my shoulder to cry on, as I know you would do the same for each & everyone of us here.

Dear Matthew,
    Have a safe trip to Heaven little Angel boy & look after your family from above!!

Love Aunty Tracey

mooshie Guest

dear kazz and family

firstly i want to say how deeply sorrow i am for you for the loss of your angel matthew, today is going to be such a hard day for you - i have walked down that road 3yrs ago. my daughter jessie died on 3/3/02 from a brain tumour she was 3 1/2 yrs old, to bury your child is truly the most gut wrenching thing you will ever do in your life. i cannot say to you that it will get easier because for me it truly hasn't but there comes a time when you can go on a little easier each day - i still think of jessie every day and it breaks my heart.

when you were at hospital did they put you in touch with any grief organisations, sids and kids are wonderful and it is not only for parents who have lost a child to sids, they support all people you have lost a child under the age of 6yrs, they have a new support system called treasured babies which i believe would be appropriate to you and your family. my husband actually printed all of the literature and i believe that packs were given to most maternity hospitals to be given out to parents who have lost a child (not sure if the program is yet in place).

if you ever need to chat about your feelings please let me know and i will give you my email address.

the only thing i can offer is to be kind to yourself and take things one step at a time, look after yourself, rob and nicholas and take your time to grieve for matthew.

jessie loved babies and she was so gently when her brother was born so i can be sure she is looking after matthew up in heaven where all the angels belong.

Kazz, I have only just come across this thread, you, Rob and Nicholas are all in my thoughts during this time

Thank you so much for the kind thoughts. We really appreciate it. :flower: to all of you.

The day went well. Although I must admit it was hard to walk in the chapel and see all those little white coffins there. There were 9 all up and 3 of them had twins in them!! It was good to be able to say goodbye and have some closure. It's hard to believe its been a month to the date since Matthew has gone.

Mooshie, thank you so much for sharing your story. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Jessie. I am postitive that Jessie is looking after Matthew especially if she loved babies as you said and I am so glad she is looking after him.

Kazz,

I just wanted to leave you a note to let you know that you have been in my thoughts a lot this week. Like Mooshie said, burying your child is a truly gut wrenching experience and I really feel for you and what you have been going through. I hope that saying goodbye and getting a little bit of closure will help you and Rob to heal.

And can I just say that you have shown such grace and strength at a time when it is probably the last thing you felt like doing.

Love Bec

Default reply

Dearest Kazz,
    darl Im so sorry for the loss of Matthew, he will always be in your heart and believe it or not he knew the love you had for him, and he'll keep that with him too. Big 4 u darl.xx

PS we're all here for you.xxxxx

Thank you Nadia.