Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Very sad news from Kazz

Default Very sad news from Kazz

This is so hard for me to do.

I got a text message late last night from Kazz.

Kazz started to have contractions at 3am Monday but sadly lost the baby. Kazz gave birth to a baby boy at about 9 pm last night.

All i know is that they think an infection caused her to loss the baby but she is unsure.

When i get anymore information i will let you all know.
    I'm not sure when she will be out of hospital as they are waiting for her temperature to go down but she maybe missing from BB for a while she will be back when she is feeling better.

Kazz, Rob and Nicholas are in my thoughts and prayers.

Chi-Chi Guest

Michelle, I don't know what to say, it is hard to know the right words & I am so very shocked & saddened.
    Thankyou for being brave & thoughtful in the way you broke such awful news.
    Please when you next speak to Kazz, or text or whatever, please let her know that I am so very sorry. It is heartbreaking & all I can think of to say is that I send her my love & support.
    I will pray for Kazz, Rob & Nicholas also.

Melinda Guest

OMG Michelle! That's awful news!! I can't believe it....how devastating for Kazz, Rob & Nicholas!

PLEASE pass on my sincere condolences to them and tell them that I am thinking of them all right now and sending them all my love.

What a horrible horrible time they must be having right now. I'm just lost for words.

I will pass on everyone's messages to her. I am hoping to be able to talk to her soon.

Oh Kazz hun I am lost for words.

My thoughts are with you at this hard time.

Sending you the biggest hugs imaginable

Kazz, I`m so very very sorry to hear of your loss - I don`t know what to say.

Your in my thoughts.

Take Care

Deeanne

Oh Kazz, I am so so sorry that you lost your little boy

Our thoughts are with you.

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh Kazz! I am so angry and sad for you at this time. I am sooooo sorry this had to happen
    My condolences to you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Love Debbie.

Nikki Guest

OMG. Kazz, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

I am completely lost for words. This is such a horrible thing to happen to such a nice person.

Please Michelle when you speak to Kazz send her all my love.

Kazz - I am so sorry this has happened to you. It is so unfair that in the short time I have been on BB (7 months) you have had to go through so much.
    My thoughts are with you and your family in this terribly sad time.
    Fi

Oh someone please tell me that this is just not true. It is so horrible, poor Kazz and Rob and Nicholas. Please Michelle give her all my love and tell her that she is in my thoughts.

I always hate seeing that there are new posts here. And for it to be Kazz honestly has ripped my heart out. I haven't cried this hard for a while. We love you Kazz.

Oh Kazz,

I am so sorry to hear what has happened to you. I really don't know what to say sweetheart.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

What heartbreaking news, im so sorry to hear of your loss and my thoughts are with you. Theres not too much that you can say to make something like this any easier, but everyone is thinking about you.

layla Guest

I'm so heartbroken over this. It's just so unfair.
    I don't know how to get my head around it really, but Kazz, I'm thinking of you and Rob, and mostly your precious baby boy who fought so damn hard throughout this pregnancy, but didn't get the chance to open his eyes and see his beautiful family.
    I'm so very sorry for your loss and I hope that you know we are all here for you when you are ready.
    Lot's of love
    Layla
    x

I have no words......I keep going to type but there's nothing I can say. I'm just so sorry.

Kazz,
    I am so sorry this has happened to you. I hope you and your family get through this ok. You know that we are here for you.

Heaps of hugs

Tanya

Oh Kazz, im so very sorry to hear you've lost your baby boy. My thoughts are with you and your family.

so sorry to hear of your loss kazz
    know that your in my thoughts

take care
    Lesley

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast