Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When did it stop?

Default When did it stop?

Hi, just wondering when everyone's bleeding stopped after their m/c?

Tegan i am so sorry this has happened to you

My bleeding lasted about 10days then the next cycle took ages to come i think it was 48days till i had another bleed.

Tegan - i am so sorry sweet pea - i know the devastation you must be feeling - i only had bleeding for five days and it was less than a AF - but the next ones after were major....

Thanks for replying... My bleeding became really heavy yesterday and now this morning it's pretty much non-existant. Just wondered if it was normal is all.

Tegan, darling, I am thinking and praying for you.

I had to have a d&c with my m/c, at 17 weeks, and bled for about two weeks. The first 48 hours were really heavy, then light (like the last day of your period) for about 3 days, heavy for 3 days, then light again.

again.

*TamaraP* Guest

I bleed for about 7 days heavy to light.

I had heavy bleeding day of mc and then really light (more than spotting) for about 2 weeks i think...

So Sorry that you are going through this...

Tegan, my mc was very late in my 1st pregnancy: at 13 weeks, and I had to have a D&C, so my bleeding was only for 24 hours after the op. So very different cirumstances.

tegan - how are you doing today now petal? feeling any better?

Well I have woken up with a sore dry throat and my glands in my neck have swelled up so i can't swallow, also a glad under my arm has swelled up, so that hurts, my whole body is aching, so not good. Still having really dull cramps and light bleeding...

my goodness sweets when it rains it pours huh? are you feeling a bit better in yourself tho today? hope that you feeling all generally better very soon....thinking of you my pet

Don't really know what i am feeling at the moment actually. Feeling nothing at the moment...

oh tegan - i am sorry - i know you probably are feeling a bit numb - it is hard - is Jacob being a little more supportive - was it good talking to your mum?

Yes Jacob has been more supportive and last night was good talking to my mum but now i feel it's made no difference.

Oh honey - your shouldn't be alone right now - dammit i am on the next flight over there!!!! oh that i wish i could - take it easy and take care of yourself - get some chick flick DVDS out and some popcorn or something - something really soppy that will start you off - but be warned you may have trouble stopping....you can "talk" to me anytime you want...

Thanks AJ I cry normally at soppy movies anyway and can't stop lol DF thinks it's a bit weird!

hey babe thats what we are all here for - and it really does help to be able to talk it over with people who have been through it - hope that today (wednesday) brings a better day for you....

Hey AJ. I don't suppose today will be any better for the fact that i have not slept yet and it is 5:15am

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast