Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aldi disposable nappies

Debbie Lee Guest

Yep... the Mamia ones are great. I would go so far to say as they are just as good as Huggies. We're in cloth now but I used the Mamia ones before I started (only started Gab in cloth when she was 12 months). If I have to buy sposies for a reason, I get those ones. I had to get huggies last time tho because there wasn't an Aldi around.

thanks everyone, i am using them for Madison and have found them to be really goo, have not leaked yet, still using huggies over night though

I used them for daytime and night time once Mackenzie was TT'd during the day. I know other people who swear that they are as good as huggies. I'm thinking about trying them with bub #2 and see how they go. Particularly when bubs will be waking and feeding every 4 hours or so I can change them and I'm sure they will be fine. I found that they never leaked or seemed 'wet' like some other brands but as I said I used them towards the end when I'm sure there wasn't that much to wee anyway. A friend of mine has twins and she used them and was suprised that they didn't leak - and she used them for night as well once they were sleeping thru. I've only heard good things about them.

I love them cos they are bigger then Huggies....and more comfy on Chelsea. Dont leak and no problems!!!!! I only use them for day time tho.....no reason for this at all....

$16 for 56 is good value!

I was using them for Riley during the day and Huggies at night but I have just done a nappy research thing where they gave me 4 different types of nappy to use for 3 days each they were 1) Ecobots 2) Huggies 3) Aldi and another one I don't know but might have been Snugglers. Anyway the Aldi had the least leaks overnight (0) than even Huggies. I have found that he grows out of Huggies too quickly, they seem quite small compared to other brands. I am going to switch to Aldi all the time now as they are so much cheaper and seem better too.

Thats my hardest part too Mads! I don't go there except for nappies and wipes and there always seems to be huge lines when I do go there LOL

Thanks I'll go and read it!

I love them as I notice absolutly no difference between an aldis and a huggies ..except the money left in my wallet hehe.

I haven't actually used the nappies but I will be for this bub. i use the Aldis pull up kind and they are great. No difference to huggies except half the price.

B456- I have that trouble with huggies too with growing out of them. Riley is 10kg and the toddler size are already leaking at night a lot cause they don't really fit.

Riley's aldi nappy leaked big time at 3am! This never happened with his sisters could it be a boy thing not just the nappies??

mez Guest

Default Mamia Nappied from Aldi

Hi, I have just started buying the Mamia nappies from Aldi which were recommended by my husbands cousin.
    My little boy has always been a big wetter and I have only found Huggies to work really well, until using Mamia. I have found them to be just as good and even last a whole night time sleep!
    They are also a HEAP cheaper than Huggies :-)

Yep they're our options for sposie when we're not using cloth! Good value for money and they work well!

Thats what we use here for Tehya overnight too. Have never had a leak through them yet. Touch wood!!

Brooke I use the training pants for Tehya too. Don't love them as much as Pull Up's, not as trim but they sure do work ok. Just very bulky. Just a warning though. When I was at the baby expo I was given a couple of the Coles brand pull ups and the first one Tehya pooed in and it leaked out the leg, the second time she did a wee and it went right through her pants, wetting everything. She isn't a big wetter either.

pls help me re: mammia nappies

i have some of the 3-6 kilos here, but they are double the size of masons babylove ones that he is wearing now! ????

yep danni they are a larger cut nappy!! he'll fit one day :P

Unless we get Huggies on the $30 special, we use Aldi nappies as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast