Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aldi nappies?

Default Aldi nappies?

Hi every1,
    Just wondering if anyone has tried the nappies sold at Aldi supermarkets? I have bought a pkt of the 7-16kg ones. I usually use Huggies and they have been great, but my DS has extremely chubby thighs (he's almost 8 kgs) and the huggies ones (crawlers) didn't seem to make it around his legs and seemed very tight around them too. These Aldi ones seem bigger around the legs, but just wondering if they will hold enough, cause he wees alot!!
    Thanks...

Obsidian Guest

Tahlia had chubby thighs too, and we used them as night nappies for a while and they held up reasonably well (She's a heavy wetter).

I've heard great things about the Aldi nappies, I plan on using them when Seth arrives!

*hugs*
    Cailin

We used ALDI nappies right up until we left Sydney. We were very happy with them. We found that Molly used to get worse rash with
    huggies and most other brands, whereas the ALDI ones were pretty gentle on her skin. They compared pretty well to Huggies, we never had leaks from them, although we did used to use huggies as night nappies because they seemed a little more absorbent.

Kirsty77 Guest

I've heard great things about Aldi anppies.We don't get them here though! Gem has the same problem with the huggies!Her legs are to chubby!I thought she was the only one with this problem!hehehehe

Thanks guys
    He has never had a rash touch wood!, so I'm glad to hear that Michael. I will give them a go asap, cause we only have a few huggies left.
    Oh and I tried Snugglers, but they seemed to leak a fair bit.

Hey Kirsty!! How's your little girl going? I'm so glad she has the same prob as Jack!! I'll have to send u up a pack if they r good

Kirsty77 Guest

Yeh shes good.Shes playing furiously on the floor abusing her toys loudly!hehehe

Yeah, we were sad to leave Sydney, and ALDI was one of the reasons. I couldn't stand them at first, but I really came to like some of their stock. Their nappies were good, their cleaning products and toiletries were very well priced, and their meat was excellent. I never liked their other fresh produce, though.

Now, we have two choices - expensive Woolworths, or more expensive Coles... :-D

I know what u mean about the expensive supermarkets
    Luckily where I am, we have alot to choose from...

Love them. The fit my chubby bubby's thighs really well and they are soooo much cheaper!

My DS is not chubby and they are great for him too! In fact we use both the Aldi nappies and the Safeway homebrand ones and they both hold so much! DS is a big weer too!

I am glad to hear they are good as I bought some yesterday. They were pretty cheap. Can't wait to use them. I was actually pretty impressed with Aldi all round.

In my MG, we found that the Aldi Mamia (sp?) brand was much better than the other Aldi brand.

Whats MG?

*hugs*
    Cailin

Hehe, sorry Cai - Mum's Group!! We've discussed napies quite a bit!

Yep. I have the Mamia brand ones. U get 50 for only $15!! So when I try them ( have a few snugglers to use up first!!), I hope I like them. But from all this feedback, I think they will be great.

mizzsocial Guest

My best friend has been using them for her son for a couple of months now and she loves them.. she has been trying to get me to switch too them, coz they are just as good as Huggies/Snugglers in her opinion, and they are way cheaper..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast