Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ALDI Nappies Overnight?

Default ALDI Nappies Overnight?

I normally use BBH Bamboo overnight, but I'm having trouble getting them dry in the rain (they've been on the washing rails since Sunday...).

I've got some ALDI sposies - how do they go overnight?

For your DS they would be fine. I found with DD1 they were no good as she is a heavy wetter....MCN def works best over night...but rain isnt helpful!

I use them overnight on both of my kids - never have any leaks, they're great.

Well, they're on! We shall see...

I used the next size up & it was all good - no leaks

I use them overnight too and have never had a leak

We use them too and until recently, they were great.

Now, they leak BADLY every single night. I mean wet clothes, wet wrap, wet sheets. I've tried putting a PUL cover over the top (don't have any wool covers yet) and that helps a bit, but I'm back to changing him in the middle of the night....grrr....

I am thinking of trying Huggies but I don't know if they'd be any better because the leaking coincided with his rolling and sleeping on his side/tummy. No matter how many times I put him on his back, he rolls back over straight away.

I'm going to buy some night nappies very soon (we use cloth during the day) and am hoping that will solve the problem.

Ezz - what size are you using? maybe I should try the next size up, perhaps the longer rise would help...

Enchanted Guest

I use the Aldi nappies all the time and have never had a leak! I think they are great and very good value!

I use ALDI on both girls all the time. They are fine and they don't leave skin indents like other brands

Jordan is a very heavy wetter overnight and he has never leaked his aldi nappy
    i think they are great value for money

Willow, a night leak is our sign to start buying the next size up - they *never* leak otherwise. I"ve had leaks with Huggies but not with the Aldi ones.

Willow, I used the 'medium' ones (7-15kg I think). DS was 9.25kg on last weigh-in - so he is at the lower end of the weight range (but the next size down is 4-9kg & they are too small now!). We normally use BBH bamboo overnight with a booster & PUL cover & have no trouble with leaks.

I have gotten the cloth stuff dry now (gave up on line-dring the last of it & just put it through the dryer!!). So we are back in cloth for now

Thanks MD, I think I actually have a bag of the next size up put away (brought them for DD accidently when she was still wearing them).

Ezz - I brought a Wild Child night nappy last night, so hopefully that will solve the problem. Going to try a boosted BumG tonight, soooooo sick of the leaks!

i love the Aldi nappies! we use the ones in the green packet (not sure what size, sorry!) o/night all the time and have never had a leak. they are fantastic value.

Willow - How did the BumG go? I'm not sure if that would be enough for DS! (I use a greenkids bamboo insert + a booster if I'm just going to the shops )

Ezz - in the end I wasn't game enough to try it!! LOL.

MD - THANK YOU for the upsizing tip, put him in the next size and so far 2 nights, no leaks!! Der...can't believe I didn't think of that myself. They don't seem to be too small on him though, so I didn't think of that. The rise on the bigger size is much higher, so that's probably what stops the leaking.

Glad you've had some success, Willow. I think that might be the reason why we've had leakages with the huggies - because the rise is lower at the back. Hope your no-leak-luck lasts! (LOL tonguetwister there)

I'm only just having problems with DS1 cause he's an older toddler. We've now resorted to Huggies Junior size (18kg + or somethign) for him overnight. Up until now we've had no probls. DS2 has just moved up to the mediums (next size above newborn)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast