Thread: Angus and his nude obsession...

Default Angus and his nude obsession...

I think I have figured out that when Angus rips off his clothes and nappy and bolts aroung the house yelling "NUDIE RUN" he actually needs to do a wee!

He has been stripping off at varoius times of the day for the last week or so.

Yesterday he did it and weed on the couch (grr @me for being too clueless). Just now he was at it again and when I grabbed him he said he needed to do wees. I sat him on the toilet and wees galore \/
    He never wees when I sit him on the toilet so I have been waiting and asking him and it's always no!

Crossfingers he doesn't decide to strip off when I'm at the shops lol!

Sounds like Angus is prime for TT huh? What a good boy.

Well done Angus!

LOL at nudie run
    =D> on peeing in the pot to Angus

LOL @ the nudie run, I really hope for your sake that doesn`t happen while your out shopping

Well done for using the toilet Angus \/

Melinda Guest

PMSL!!!

You know, whenever we strip Jacob off for his bath in the evening, we always say something to him like "YAY, nudie run!!!!" and he runs around starkers and loves it.......but he's only out of his nappy for a couple of seconds before I find him squatting somewhere doing a wee!!! (Thank god for polished floorboards, although there's been the occasional one on the carpet in the lounge room!).

Pietta Guest

Wow thats awesome!~!

Good on you for figuring out the cue too!!

We have been so lucky- Ryley runs nuddy and never pees anywhere!! Also he has never pooped in the bath either (and ive heard horror stories!!)

LOL

WTG Angus!! =D>