Thread: baby love nappies

mooshie Guest

Question baby love nappies

hi was wondering what others opinions are of baby love nappies.

i know i used them all the time day and night when my ds was a toddler (i used huggies when a baby) and had no problem, so when i fell prg with dd i brought a few packs when on special well for a newborn they were crap lol - leaked everywhere so back to huggies. i usually use huggies at night and just the coles brand ones for during the day, however today i got the babylove nappies 64 pack for $18 ($10 off) at coles, so i thought i may try and give them ago again for night time use.

does anyone use the babylove at nighttime and are they doing the job. dd's huggies nappy is usually very full in the morning and her body suit is more often than not damp from the fullness of the nappy so i am wondering how the babylove stack up.

thanks

Kirsty77 Guest

I honestly haven't had a leak with them yet.Gemma's nappy is pretty full in the morning to.

Sorry Mooshie, I don't like them even for day use, they just don't hold Matty's wee - especially at night.

Hi - nothing holds Alex in when he does a 12 hour sleep. I find the BL's puff up more when they're full compared to the huggies. Thats about it.

I prefer them to Huggies, they are a better fit on DD who is a bit skinny. I have used them at nights with the odd problem, but no more than I have had with Huggies. I recommend them, but as with any nappy it depends on your child's shape.

I used them for Olivia no problem: like Astrid, I found they fitted her really well (she is a titch) and contained all her wees no probs.

I tired them for Charlie, but they just do not fit him right at all, and don't contain his boy wees......so we have stuck to Huggies for him......

i had used them when eliana was little & then stuck to huggies (bought the cartons when i sale) i grabbed two bags of baby love yesterday with the intention of using them during the day & huggies at night - but eliana fell asleep early so had a baby love nappy on & surprisingly it hadnt leaked this morning - she had the nappy on for 12 hours & it was full

Wilson Guest

I have used them on Harrison since he was 6 weeks (used huggies before that) and we alternate between baby love and Aldi nappies and we very rarely have a leak, maybe 2 since using them, i think they are great and even better they save money

We use Baby love for Asha and have had no problems. I tried to use Snugglers and hated them ... she was always soaking when she woke in the mornings and while she has a full nappy in the mornings with the Baby Loves she never leaks! We use them all the time!

Cheers

mooshie Guest

thanks for the reponses.

i will start using them at night, however she has a yucky cold/flu thing (we all have boohoo) and she is drinking heaps atm so she is currently leaking out of the huggies as well , i have a few huggies left then i will start on the baby love.

i really think they are better for toddlers and older children during the night, cause i never had a problem with ds when he was in babylove and from memory that was from around 12mths of age, but omg they were awful and leaky when lani was a baby.

thanks again

They were the first nappies I ever used and found no problem with them at all! the only ones that have leaked on Arden were snugglers and the home brand ones. I now use BI LO and they are awesome!