Thread: BBH night time nappeis

Default BBH night time nappeis

Hey,

Has anyone used the BBH night time nappies? We currently use disposables at night but are keen to convert to fulltime cloth. Especially as ds seems to have had a reaction to the disposables we bought last time.

So I'm looking for some feedback on these nappies or suggestions on any others that people have found to be really good

TIA

i havent used them yet but from what i heard they r great. they have 23 layers of bamboo and r awesome for heavy wetters. they do need a cover tho.

We're using them, have only used them twice though. The first time, the nappy lasted 10 hours. The second time it only lasted 6 1/2 hours before Archie started getting grumpy and his clothes were damp. I do like them though, and they become more absorbent with the more washes and uses. My DH has been doing our night-time nappy changes, and now that he's back at work it helps that we're not having to do any/many changes during the dark and cold hours of night.

I'm using them! They require a cover but other than that are awesome. We've been leak free, the longest time was 11 hours. I highly recommend.

We use them EVERY night and love love love them! i also bought the fold up bamboo boosters and put one of them in incase DD2 doesnt wake over night just to give it that bit extra.
    Well worth the price IMO

I haven't used BBH night nappies, but I do use their bamboo fitted with their nighttime booster (tri fold, lay in bamboo booster) and a PUL cover (mother-ease rikki). This consistently lasts my DS 13 hours! Just an idea - as this is cheaper than BBH night nappies, I think.

Archie must be one super weer Persephone!

I was using them as a night nappy also and they were great. Loved them. Have had to stop the night time nappy lately though as he kept getting a red bottom. I use BBH (not the bamboo ones) as a day nappy also and love them

Quote Originally Posted by teresa View Post
    i havent used them yet but from what i heard they r great. they have 23 layers of bamboo and r awesome for heavy wetters. they do need a cover tho.
    I've heard the same thing, but we've only ever needed to the BBH bamboo fitteds for overnight and found them fantastic, especially after we started using a wool cover with them.

DS is a HUGE wetter overnight and i bought these recently and they are great. We also put in an extra bamboo booster for that extra absorbency. He wet out of every other nappy overnight and will sometimes wet through this one too but it is by far the best option for him. I highly recommend them.

We do the same as Ruth08 for DD - just a bamboo fitted with the bamboo booster. Although I have to say I prefer a minkie or PUL cover rather than wool.
    I am thinking of giving the night nappies a go for DS - he's already started wetting thru a single terry at 4months so think he's going to be a bigger wetter than DD - just have to wait for the tax return!

Beautitude - how long does DS last in the night nappy?

we have them here and they are awesome mostly 12 hours overnight sometimes they are a little damp in the morning or wet on one side coz of his moving willy lol he pees out the side but not recently that ive been positioning it so it cant move lol

SammyRo: Generally he will last the 12/13 hours if he doesn't want a bottle overnight. If he does want a bottle overnight he will generally still last in the nappy but will wake up a bit damp. He is such a huge wetter that i am happy if he wakes up damp and not soaked through.