Thread: BG OSFA - the studs on the front question

Default BG OSFA - the studs on the front question

I'm looking at the BG for when #2 comes along, and from what I read everyone seems to like them.
    I recently bought a cheap OSFA (my first) and noticed that on DD (who is on the highest row of snaps) the lower rows seem to roll outwards around the crotch (which is quite wide) and the studs then press against her thighs (she's got chubby ones).
    So has anyone had this problem with the BG? Or is it just a problem because of DD's shape do you think?

Yep, I have this problem with BG. DD2 has pretty chubby thighs so I'm not sure if the shape changes anything.

Hmmm I don't have this problem with DD - she's on the last set of clips now - and I haven't noticed it happening?

She doesn't exactly have lovely chunked up thighs though!! She's a bit of a chicken legged thing... I keep rubbing her legs to try and create better rolls.. lol

DD is just ready for the highest setting now. She is long and thin and doesnt have any trouble with the spare studs on her thighs. She does have a bit of wing droop though cause she is so thin. it wasnt a problem when the setting was lower.

I guess there is no real OSFA perfectly. they should be one size kinda fits most for most of the time.

We dont get that problem with BG or any other OSFA/OSFM, but my daughter has skinny chicken legs.

Chubby thighs here, and we get that problem of the snaps pressing into DS's legs. Same with the OSFM Happy Heiny pockets, but even more wing droop with them. Haven't had it with the Blueberrys though, and it's a bit wider. Strange.
    Although they're fantastic nappies, I would shop around a bit. I bought heaps of BumGs early on, and now I want to change to something different but can't afford to without selling some off first.

Thanks everyone, it's good I found this out before I spent heaps of money! So the search continues, I guess. Good thing I love window shopping.