Thread: Cloth nappies and poo - TMI!

Question Cloth nappies and poo - TMI!

Ok so DS is in cloth most of the time however has been in disposibles lately because our washing machine broke and we got a new one but that was broken too We're getting another tomorrow which better work!

Anyway... everytime i put a cloth nappy on him his poos are horrendous. They are really really sloppy and theres lots of it and it bl00dy stinks! Plus he does about 3-4 poos in a day in cloth. BUT if he is wearing a sposie he will do 1 a day sometimes none and it's normal, firm and does not smell bad.

Is it just a coinsidence or something more? I was thinking maybe he is more comfy in cloth so lets rip so to speak! But the fact that it's so sloppy in cloth has me a little concerned.

little monkey!

I have no idea but I can share that Caleb has done some of his best work in cloth.

Goodness, how strange! I would've thought coincidence, but who knows?
    Does the runny poo coincide with certain foods (like more fruit than usual)?

No not really, he eats the same kinda things all the time whether he is in cloth or not.

I just wish it was the other way around so i didn't have to clean up the mess lol!

LOL, yeah. Very strange... and very inconvenient!