Thread: Favourite day and night cloth nappies

Default Favourite day and night cloth nappies

Ok nappy addicts! A few of us got into this to cut down on using disposables. Many of us have been at it for some time now, so what is your favourite nappies to use at night, and what's your favourite to use during day?

I have been using cloths all day every day, but using disposies at night, to get more time out of a nappy. But now Pup is getting bigger, weeing more, and sleeping on his belly, I have had a run of leaking disposables.

So I am turning to cloth for night-time use as well.

But my boy is a BIG weeing fountain, and can go trhough boosters like nothing else. So I need a really good nappy for night-time that will wick moisture away from his bum. I'm thinking the Baby Eco nappy atm, but am looking for other opinions.

FAVOURITE DAY NAPPY:
    Bubblebub AIO for long time wear
    Baby Beehinds for normal wear

FAVOURITE NIGHT NAPPY:
    Yet to have an opinion - will get back to you all

FAVOURITE DAY NAPPY:

Baby Beehinds for normal wear
    Erica with a bummi's wrap.

(I have found most of my AIO tend to wet at edges where her chgunky thighs are)

Might have to try the Bubblebubs... :-k

FAVOURITE NIGHT NAPPY:

When I have used Cloth at night she has worn Happy Heiny's with the large stuffin & small stuffin inside & is never soaked through.

She also sleeps on tummy & I have noticed she wets through her sposies now too!

mrsblud Guest

FAVOURITE DAY NAPPY:
    Fitted: Itti Bitti, Very Baby, or Twins in Cloth (ok but I'm biased there)
    AIO: Twins in Cloth (biased again) - but I have 7 (yep 7!) bubblebubs on their way that I know I will loooooovveeee!
    Pocket : Bubba J (got 3 more of these coming too!)

FAVOURITE DAY NAPPY:
    So tough, depends in situation. I do like the Swaddlebees for ease of use and trimness.

FAVOURITE NIGHT NAPPY:
    Baby Beehinds boosted with a wool wrap or soaker (All I have for night, but no troubles yet)

Favourite day nappy:
    Can't decide between fitted or pockets, but I love it when my fuzzibunz is on the table clean! Means I dont need a cover.... Also love my erica and bubba J fitteds.

Night time:
    I use my poochies night nappy when its dry, other wise I stuff a polar bummi with 2 prefolds and a hemp booster, and that does the trick.
    Trying to get a VBSN....

Favourite day nappy:
    Bubblebubs (at home)
    Rumpsters (when out)

Favourite night nappy:
    Very Baby Simply Nights - I only have 1 VBSN so when that's in the wash I use a Bubblebubs boosted with a WeeWuns night time trifold.