Thread: Frustrated with Clothnappies.com

Default Frustrated with Clothnappies.com

I ordered my Honeyboy diaper pattern over a week ago and was told they'd be shipped as soon as my payment hit their bank account. Well that was over a week ago and the order status is still Payment pending. Did I just get ripped off????

I want my money back if they are going to stuf me around like this.

Anyone else had a problem ordering from that website?

mrsblud Guest

I think you've been ripped off. HOw did you pay? I don't think that site has been updated in years. I don't think they are actually trading anymore.

I transferred the money into their bank account that they supplied me with in an email.
    I sent them an email and if I don't hear anything I will go to the not good enough webpage and report them.

I guess if they e-mailed you an account to pay into then they must still be trading, but I'd not be happy... Did your payment actually go through?
    I had to transfer $$$'s into my sister account once & I did it wrong & I think it took 5ish days before it was back in my account & I was charged $2for doing an incorrect transaction....
    But my money was returned!!!!

mrsblud Guest

And just because you got an email doesn't mean they're still trading. You cna buy something off my site too - and an automated invoice gets sent to you. I'm guessing there site would be set up the same.
    Last edited by Astrolady; August 23rd, 2006 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Link Removed

Thanks Shannon. I might try them. I'm a bit scared now though.

Well I ordered another pattern through weewuns so hope that works. I asked the clothnappy.com people to cancel my order and refund my money so if they ever read their emails they will hopefully be abliging.

Phew that is good to hear. Thanks Shannon

Yep - Janie is a legend with really great service. I'm sure you'll go OK this time around with her, but what a pain about the other site

Well they have cancelled my order because it has now dissappeared from their website. So they got my emails then. I haven't seen the money back in my account yet thought. Anyone know how long bank transfers normally take to go through?

My pattern arrived from Weewuns last night yippee.

I got my money back at last. Here is the response I received:
    'Clothnappy.com and Cuddly-Bub Baby Products have recently changed ownership and unfortunately your order was inadvertently overlooked during the changeover process, as the system was supposed to have been set to not accept orders during this period. The amount has been refunded to your account as requested.'

YAY!!! Happy news all around!!!!!