Thread: Has anyone used Bi-Lo brand nappies?

Default Has anyone used Bi-Lo brand nappies?

I am wondering if anyone here has tried the Bi-Lo brand nappies, and what they think of them?
    How do they compare to Baby Love, or even the Mamia (Aldi) brand?

They are so cheap... about $21 for 64 Walker sized nappies, but I want to know if anyone has any reviews on them before I buy a pack.

TIA!

I'm interested too...saw them last week when shopping at Bi-Lo and had a ponder too Ambah!

I used them on Kimberley and found then okay to use. She never had any leaks and you can tell when they are full of wee.
    They are worth a try and also Coles and Woolworths ones are good.

I used the Coles brand and they work really well. coles/bilo are owned by the same ppl so they are probably the same nappy just in a bilo packet.

Love

They're the only disposables I've bought (we use cloth but for the first couple of months we used a few packs of disposables for going out) and I think they're fine. The markers that are supposed to show you if they're wet didn't work especially well, but you get used to working it out anyway. They didn't leak or leave stuff behind on her skin or anything.

they are the only brand i use, and they are the same as coles. i use them on my 15m.o. and at night for xander (3yo) home brand @ woolies/safeway r pretty good, but i prefer bilo/coles ones...

I have just about tried every nappy on the market and definitely cant go past Mammia the Aldi brand. They are the ONLY nappy that hasnt leaked and really good value for money. They about about $15 for 50 nappies.

Yep I agree the Mamia ones are really good for the price, but have realised that the Bi-Lo ones work out to be a little bit cheaper per nappy, which is why I might give them a try too!
    $17 for 44 Mamia Xlarge nappies (38c per nappy)
    $21 for 64 Bi-Lo Walker nappies (32c per nappy)

i get 72 nappies per pack, Declan wears them fulltime, Xander still at night. And although Xander is nearly 18kg, he can still fit the 10-15kg nappies! Saves having to buy 3 diff types of nappies, as Anneliese's are expensive - 48 for $17. damn under 4kg nappies!

I was in NQR the other day & saw nappies 15 for $1.99..

I grabbed a bag for JIC... My sister actually put one on her last Sat night & it lasted fine! I figured it was loose change!

You could try them!???

What is NQR Tracey??

Not Quiet Right!

It has close to useby date yogurts etc.. Plus imported washing powedrs, dog foods, napkins, nappies... Plus lot's of other bits & pieces!

For the odd time she is in a sposie I figured for $1.99 it was OK!