Thread: Huggies

Smile Huggies

Just thought I'd let everyone know that Huggies are on special. Safeway have the largest boxes on special for $29.99 BUT Coles have the smaller packs (half the big boxes) on special for $13.98. We got 2 packs of the newborn 54s for $27.98. Same amount of nappies for cheaper. If we knew the gender of our bump we would have gotten the next size up to. Hope this helps someone.

Thanks Rachel.........I alternate my grocery shop preference based on nappy prices so this is handy fo rme as I am just about to set off to do a shop!

Thanks so much for the info... My mum went today for me and got 5 boxes - so now we have a big supply until next time they have them on sale. Safeway have the best huggies sale @$30, and toys r us have them on sale for liek $32!

She said ppl were going crazy getting like 10 boxes and trying to pile them into the trolley - glad she went and not me

Caro - safeway and woolie are the same i think its vic and nsw that have safeway and the rest are woolies (some one please correct me if im wrong?!)

Nup, it's Woolies in NSW.

Maybe its just us then!! when i first got to VIC i kept calling it woolies, and people had no idea what i was talking about...

Ye:biggrin: s can confirm woolies, been to day to stock up! lol

its the one company, but just operating under different names. We dont have woolies, we have safeway (same brands and everything - except for my belived masters/brownes choc milk! damn this other stuff!)

Oops, sorry girls. Woolies and Safeway are the same. I always forget this. Anyway, glad it helped.

Hey Rachel,
    Maybe you could buy a sex and if when the bump comes along it isn't right you can swap them over. That way you are still getting them for the same price. When I was pregnant I kept the dockets for eveything that we brought.
    Oh, I am about to start work at Safeway and in Vic they are still called Safeway but they will change the name to woolies a bit down the track.