Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huggies - Infant Size - Bulk Box

Default Huggies - Infant Size - Bulk Box

I have been trying to stock up on nappies for my baby when they come on special.... But I've had a real hard time finding INFANT size Huggies in a the Bulk box.

Does anyone know if Huggies make INFANT size nappies in bulk boxes?
    (Having searched high and low, I am starting to think Huggies don't do Infant size in bulk boxes ... its so frustrating!!!!)

Nope they dont! I think cos infant is an 'in between' size!

Nah they dont i looked everywhere aswell before DD was born but they only come in the 36 pack i think?

They don't sell them in a box for the infant size. I looked all over to find them but no one had them.

stupid isnt it!!!

they sell huggies (upto 5kg) in a bulk green box. there are 108 in the box. thats all i bought for my boys. i used to buy them from Action which is now IGA. they still promote them on the huggies website too. also have you tried BIG W ?

It is pretty stupid hey cos i think Emelia was in the infant ones for ages :s

I've only ever seen them in the 48 box. They dont seem to come in the huge box like the newborn size. We're still using newborn size.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

selected baby shops do sell infant in huggies bulk 100 - but not the supermarket packaging ...plain brown box .Baby Kingdom does I think and online stores ... can't remember but maybe google them. Thye were about $41-odd a box though - maybe buy 48 on special when they are $18- $20

Quote Originally Posted by sonya1 View Post
    they sell huggies (upto 5kg) in a bulk green box. there are 108 in the box. thats all i bought for my boys. i used to buy them from Action which is now IGA. they still promote them on the huggies website too. also have you tried BIG W ?
    Thats the newborn size. Huggies also do an Infant size which is 4 to 8kg I think. Like someone else said, its an inbetween size so they are not made in the bulk boxes like you get at BIg W etc. But as Trish has said, some places do sell them in bulk. You just have to find who.

Toys R Us sells the huggies brown infant bulk boxes here, maybe try there.

They also don;t sell teh Junior size in a bulk box.........drives me mad.........Charlie is in that biggest size and will be for ages yet........(can;t see him TT any time soon!) but I keep having to buy the bags.........annoying! Especially as Lexie is in infant too so I feel like I am forever having to buy silly sized bags instead of just getting it over adn done with with the boxes.........

Might have to check out Toys R Us though...........

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

In Sydney google the bulk warehouse - click nappies hot prices $37.02 huggies or whatever - $5.99 approx
    they do deliver interstate and 200 infant box is $72.70 ....
    they have huge packs of junior too Lucy.

but I use cloth now

I hope it will be kinder on the budget for the long haul to toilet training and the environment and they is so dang cute.

Thanks for your help.

I left a message at huggies regarding the issue, so hopefully they can explain why they don't sell the Infant bulk boxes at the supermarket.

I think it is STUPID because...
    When babies are still in INFANT size their movements can be quite loose / runny and thats when I really want to get a well fitting nappy. Huggies are probably the best fitting choice but, buying the infant size in a smaller bag is just not very economical.

I'll check out some other shops, but I like the convenience of buying my nappies at the supermarkets - ultimately when they are on special.

Maybe I should just consider a comparable nappy duing the INFANT size ...
    from memory VIP's and BabyLove were a pretty good brand.

Thanks again.

If you have access to Aldi, the Aldi Newborn size is a good alternantive to the INfant size Huggies. But then again your back to small bags. From memory they come in bags of 56 at Aldi but make sure its the smallest size (yellow bag)

VIP were great.........I loved them....they fit my Charlies peachy bottom beautifully.......but as far as I am aware they are no longer made?

I wish I'd read this thread yesterday before I went out to buy them! A friend of mine asked at the service desk at Woolies and they said they'd put a box on order for her. They obviously had no idea that they don't sell them in the boxes.

I've been told that the Woolies Select infant size nappies are pretty good and they have the elastic tabs too, so they fit well. I'm going to buy some this weekend and give them a go.

Snugglers have boxes of 6-11kg nappies. I found them to be great for during the day but needed to use huggies at night so I had a packet of them on the go also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast