Thread: Huggies nappies are #1

muma Guest

Default Huggies nappies are #1

Huggies nappies are the only nappies i will put on lachlan as snugglers and baby love gave him rashers. has anyone else had this problem?
    i find huggies are more of a perfect fit and being a boy and he goes to the toilet so much(hehe) he is always filling his nappies they dont leak the dont rub and the keep the smell in..

Yes I prefer huggies for sure, but sometimes I will use cheaper nappies for daytime use. But huggies are the only nappies that seem not to make Grace rashie, and they are the only ones that last overnight for us.

I prefer huggies but have been using Woolworths nappies for a few weeks as they fit Kimberley and Alex but i find in the morning with Alex he is sometimes wet at the top of his pj bottoms.

i've always been the same with newborn boys - huggies are the only ones that fit properly for the first few months. and i always use huggies if travelling and know there could be a long time between changes for some reason cause they absorb better. but currently have been using woolworths on DS#2 and they have been great (not that they are super cheap but cheaper than huggies if not on special) also once my sons are older have no probs with snuggler or babylove for daytime - even trying teddy care on my toddler for night time (toilet trained in day) and they are fine too (although have the nonresealable tabs if that is a concern). used to use VIPs if on special too but don't see them round much.

do agree though nothing seems to take the dampness away quite like huggies (especially noticeable with diarretic nappies)

Early on I tried baby love as my mothers group were raving about them. however they gave coco a chemical rash! I have used huggies ever since and with DD1 I only ever used huggies too. Definitely worth it in my opinion. xo

NewmumLou Guest

I have tried so many nappies since Josh has been born as he was given heaps from the baby shower, i like huggies, baby love and i find the woolworths brand keeps Josh dry.... cosifits from the chemist is hopeless!

Kirsty77 Guest

I have the opposite problem, huggies give Gemma a horrible rash. Not sure why as I've used snugglers before (made by the same people who make huggies) and have not had a problem. I now use babylove.

muma Guest

thaNKS

I used to use Huggies until I discovered the Aldi brand Mamia... they are much better and much cheaper! I found Huggies to grip too tightly around the thighs of my babies, especially when they were newborn. My children have slender thighs (LOL) too so I'd hate to think what they do to chubbier thighs.

Kirsty77 Guest

ROFL Bath!!My sisters girls are all quite chubby bubs and huggies looks like it cuts off the circulation to their legs!PMSL!

Love My Baby Guest

I can't stand huggies, they leave those gel crystals everywhere. Very annoying.

I use Aldi Mamia nappies during the day and Woolworths select at night, haven't had a problem.

Yep, I use Aldi Mamia nappies on Jack day and night!! They are great and cheap...

moving to Nappies and Toilet Training thread