Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huggies nappies

Default Huggies nappies

Lily is in the Walker size huggies nappies. But no matter if i go a size up or down they still keep riding up her backside. This has only happened since they changed the design. She doesn't leak but it is uncomfortable for her plus it just looks wrong. Does anyone else have this trouble? Is there anyway i can fix this? It's the only nappy she can wear because the rest just leak on her.

Ride up like a wedgie Tegan?
    How annoying. Have you tried snugglers now thay have a new design? I always found them to be great.

Paige is only in the Toddler ones too, cause she is skinny, but I have found that the new style tend to ride up too and they don't seem as wide across the crotch area anymore either. I think they want them to look more like pants and not a nappy, but it seems to have compromised their quality.

Yeah it kinda looks like she's wearing a g-string nappy lol. I have tried the snuggles but they still leak on her unfortunatly. Well at least it's not just hear. Will just have to try and hunt down a pack of the old ones.

YES, same!! Zander only has Huggies for overnight, but he is having major wedgie issues too since they changed the sizing. I was thinking of emailing them to complain....

Yeah, email them. I will too. Maybe other people have aswell and they might change back!

i use cloth, but i saw packets of the new coles stay dry ones in there. they looked like the were trying to compete with huggies iykwim
    the price was about $7.99 for a pack - and they has 3 nappy sample packs for a few dollars from memory......have you heard of them?maybe worth trying a sample pack??

I have had trouble with the new huggies as well, Charlotte seems to leak through them some of the time, and the grip tags don't seem to be as good, With Madison they the tags come undone.
    I used the coled brand for Madison and she got nappy rash just from wearing them during the day.

Try the Aldi brand. I think thy are great. Also Coles has a new nappy range too, they aren't bad either.

tiggy Guest

Tegan,
    We had so many problems with the new Huggies design that we've changed over to cloth!
    I emailed them to complain and I got a really rude reply telling me step by step how to put the nappy on and to consider going up a size because all babies were different (the same thing happened,only worse in the next size). I was so angry.
    Then as we were using up our last box of them, alot of them had broken tabs. This time DH phoned and complained and they were just as rude to him.
    We've always used Huggies but I won't be anymore.

I have the same problem with Alex and I'm hoping bubs won't have the same problem as I've got 2 boxes of newborn.
    I brought a sample pack of the coles ones and they are okay i think i will start buying them ones for Alex once all the huggies i have run out.

The newborn ones on Charlie are fine. We're putting him in cloth when he doesn't fit them anymore though. And with Lily, we've decided to use the new walker training pants. They are bigger plus there are no tabs just seals up the sides like the swimming nappies do. They are a bit more expensive though.

My response wasn't that great either. It basically said leaks occur because of this this and this & didn't address the wedgie issue at all *sigh*

Tegan, again if yuou have an Aldi close by, their training pants are good. 28 for $17

Fiona, unfortunatly we've tried ever nappy i have been able to find and the only ones that dont leak on Lily are Huggies, no matter how often i change her.

I sent 2 emails to them a while ago and never even got a reply!

She must pee alot!

I think the new huggies are hopeless. Olivia wets through them evey night and the grip tabs are crap. It's not good enough considering the price. We found the woolworths select brand very good, they hold heaps of wee without leaking (infact i don't remember ever having a leak) and fit nicely without the weggie problem, you might like to give them a bash they are reasonably priced to.

I must be in the minority. I love them. They are a little thinner but we've had no leakage problems with them, nor with them not fitting properly. As for the 'new fit' Snugglers...was previously happy with them...now Maddy has soaked through her nappy & clothes for the second time in a week with the new ones. Will be sticking to Huggies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast