Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huggies Nappies changed

Default Huggies Nappies changed

Has anyone bought the newly changed Huggies nappies?

DH opened the newly bought box from coles, and they have changed design and colour/print.

I think they look pretty cool, and so far they seem to be good (ie. no leaking).

What does everyone else think?

Colleen Guest

ooo i havent seen then - have they changed anything else ?

The grip tabs are different. When you pull the grip tabs they extend heaps further, iykwim (so you can do them up tighter then before).

chelleg Guest

Yup, i've got the new design ones but i don't know if it's coincidence or just a dodgy batch, but they haven't been lasting as long on Lilly and she has wet through them 3 times Nothing has changed with her 'drinking habits' so i'm not sure what the go is?? I emailed Huggies, but am yet to get a response. I so hope it's just a dodgy batch! If i can't trust Huggies through the night, what can i trust!!

LOL Nadine, I was going to post the same thing tonight!! I did notice that they seem ever so slightly bigger than the old ones. Haven't had any issues yet......

LOL Sarah. Yeh they do seem a tad bigger or maybe just a different style....hmmm...not sure, something different anyway.

Yeh so far no issues here either They are trendy though, hehe.

Hey - the snugglers are different too - they look more like huggies - more padded looking and with pictures. Made by the same company.

I use both Snugglers (by day) and Huggies (by night).

I haven't got a new batch of Huggies yet though... I will look forward to it now!

Fletch they are more different to what we said - they have patterns on the bum now as well as where the tab go!!

The girl ones are so cute. I think you could even go without pants covering the nappy under dresses, they look like little patterned undies

Can't comment on the boys ones although I'm sure they are the same just blue

We are almost out so I can't wait to see them. Thanks for the post.

I've only just started a new big box, so wont need another for a while yet, but I have noticed that the sizes are a bit bigger. When Erin was still in them, at Paiges age she was in the Junior size, but Paige is still only in the 10-15kg ones and they were both the same weight at that age. I really doubt she will get to the junior ones before she is TT.

I like them they are really cute and they fit Grace heaps better now. I was thinking of going up a size as the Walker ones she is in now didn't seem to be fitting her that well anymore, but then I got a packet with the new nappies and they fit her a lot better. They do seem to be a bit thinner though, not as padded as before, but so far we have not had any probs overnight.

LOL Kate. We also have at least 2 boxes for Jack and 2 for baby as they were on special a few weeks ago. Jack's look the same as before so must be the old ones. I hope the new ones are as good, we never had a leak with them.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Can't wait to see the new ones, Ben's buying some on the way home tonight, hopefully they'll be the new ones. I bet we get old ones though, pmsl.

ETA: We got the new ones, they're cute

Tigergirl1980 Guest

They don't feel thinner to me. I LOVE change, it's great Very exciting.

Yep, I am loving them still. Haven't had a problem with them yet.

We were going to put Kayla up a size, but I don't think that we will need to atm.

I LOVE how the tabs stretch further (kind of stretchy elastic between the nappy and the tab).

Yep, I'm afraid you can blame my DH for the change But I swear that the dodgy ones aren't from his machines

If you get a dodgy batch make sure you contact Huggies because you should get some nice bonuses out of it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast