Thread: Huggies Newborn -- is this cheap??

Isiss Guest

Default Huggies Newborn -- is this cheap??

Hi there,

Just wondering if a box of 100 Huggies Newborn for $29.95 is a good deal??? Wanted to make sure I wasn't being ripped off before going to buy them.

Thanks in advance

Yep.
    They're normally closer to $40 a box here.
    I'd say grab it

Isiss Guest

Cool thanks.

Special is at Nappyland, if anyone is interested. I found it on there website.

Cheers

yep, grab a few boxes!! $42 normal price here

$29.99 is definately a good price. RRP is $42 here. Toys R us had them for $31.99 last week (on special) and the supermarkets usually go down to around $34.

Theyre always about $42 here too, and when on special theyre about $33 here. I'd get them, sounds like a good deal.

Yes, $29.95 is the best price you will see them for. Safeway sometimes has them for that price

When coles & safeway have them on sale, its anywhere from $34 - $38.

Toys R Us also has them on sale sometimes for $32 which is the next best price

Who is doing the sale?? I might go stock up if i can.. I normally buy 5 boxs at the $30 price

Babushka Doll Guest

Definately the cheapest I have seen them. Wollies had a special a few months ago for $29.95 and we got 2 box's.
    Grab them!

just looked at website bear in mind these aren't the ones you can buy from the supermarket, ummm you know how you can buy lux soap from $2 shops but it isn't the same as what you would buy at woolies well by looking at the pic that is how it seems to be too me

also big w sells huggies for $36 all the time

I see they have a store in Boronia. I've got to drive thru there on Thursday so I might pick up a few boxes for the new bub too. They don't appear by their website to be seconds. Thanks for the heads up!

ok just so you know the australian boxes come in 108 for newborn not 100, how to explain not 2nds as such but could be different as in made in hong kong there is a seller on ebay who used to sell cheap nappies but they were the hong kong ones not australian no idea if there is any difference but as I said the quantity is different