Thread: Identifying nappies

Default Identifying nappies

Help me work out what these nappies are. I am doing a nappy trial and I can't work out what brands some of the nappies are:

1 - Blue strip with fish theme - pink sharks, orange lobsters etc
    2 - birght coloured fish, icecream cone, cherries and caterpiller on white strip - (look of nappy similar to baby love)

Thanks

Hi Astrid, are they disposables? If so, the one with the white strip sounds like the Bi-Lo generic/home brand. No idea on the other one though!

Oh god, I have seen the cherries one and it is on the tip of my tongue but I just can't get it out!!! Half my brain is thinking it is the coles brand, if it has little blue wetness indicators on it, it is coles, if not, the other half of my brain is still thinking!

Yes they are disposables. Was thinking they might be a generic nappy due to no name.

Can't see any wetness indicators. Didn't know nappies still had them, I thought they were something I saw advertised many years ago.

Would be nice to know what they are, so I can either avoid them if they are crap or know they are ok to buy

PS for the clothies on the site, yes I still use cloth, but I am a part-time disposable user as well.

I am pretty sure Coles and Bi-Lo are owned by the same company group, so I wouldn't be surprised if they have the same nappies for their generic brand. Certainly sounds like it to me

The first ones with the blue strip are Aldi brand Mamma Mias. Don't know about the second ones though.