Thread: lobby Huggies to make infant and junior in boxes

Default lobby Huggies to make infant and junior in boxes

hi ladies,

I sent Huggies a email the other day and this is the response i got:

Dear Ali,

Unfortunately we don't make Jumbo boxes for the Huggies® Infant and Junior sizes at the moment. The reason for this is that children are generally in these two sizes for short periods of time. Parents don't want to buy very large quantities because their child may outgrow them before the pack is finished and some nappies would be wasted.

Having said this, we launched the our Jumbo box in the Crawler size in 2003 after lots of request from parents for a larger pack of this very popular size. We would of course consider launching larger size packs or boxes in the Infant or Junior size in the future if parents tell us this is what they need.

At the moment the largest size packs we sell within supermarkets are:

Newborn Up to 5kg Jumbo box 108 nappies
    Infant 4-8kg Bulk pack 48 nappies
    Crawler 6-11kg Jumbo box 90 nappies
    Toddler 10-15kg Jumbo box 72 nappies
    Walker 13kg-18kg Jumbo box 64 nappies
    Junior 16kg & over Bulk pack 30 nappies

Larger size packs than these are only available via home delivery services which are not operated by Kimberly-Clark directly. If you are interested you may like to contact the following organisations in South Australia:

Direct Nappy Service (08) 8283 4233 Multiple Stores (Delivers via Post to NT)
    Mums Happy Nappies (08) 8295 8800 Somerton Park
    Nappyland (08) 9795 7888

You might also like to look into the option of buying on line. You can do this by visiting one of the on line retailers featured on our website. Please click on the link below.

Hope this helps and Thank you once again for your feedback, it really does make a difference.

If you have any further comments or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via return email or call our Consumer Advisory Team on Australia 1800 028 334 or New Zealand 0800 733 703.

Kind regards,

Consumer Advisory
    Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited
    52 Alfred Street
    Milsons Point NSW 2061
    I have deleted the link to save hassles with protcol. If you log on to the huggies site and click contact us you can send them an email. As they mentioned, Crawler only got a box because parents asked for it so the more ppl ask the more likely it is to happen. please join me in this quest for bulk nappies.

I buy Infant huggies in a box of 100 from Babies Galore!! They do make them! But they just dont sell them in supermarkets.

I also get the infants sizes from Babies Galore. I went to the huggies website to see if the infant sizes were sold in boxes and upon finding out they were I went to the "buy online" and it lists the stockists.

The nearest place that sells those boxes to my house is 40 minute drive. they need to b more readily available

I find this really odd because both of my kids were out of the newborn size in a matter of weeks (which they make in bulk packs) but were in the infant size for quite a while! I always looked for boxes of infant and couldn't find them

Flea - i had the same problem, out of newborn quickly, but the infant they were in for longer, and the crawler didn't quite sit right.

I also looked and looked for boxes until i found out they didn't make them - very annoying! I would rather buy 1 box and be done with it, it's not like you are forced to buy box instead of the bulk bags in case you are worried you will have leftovers.