Thread: The New Huggies

Default The New Huggies

I don't know, maybe DD has the urge to pee more or something, but these new huggies with the prints on the back, don't seem half as absorbent as the old lot.

I used to be able to change her right before bed and she could up in the morning and get changed again and there'd be no leakage or anything. Plus using huggies for this whole time, she has only suffered one outbreak of nappy rash! My neice's mum used baby love, I think, and neice suffered nappy rash something chronic!It was awful.

So these new huggies aren't really what they used to be. I'm hoping maybe DD has just had a change in her wetting or something, because I have recommended Huggies to mums to be and what not.

On the plus side, their wipes in the pop up box are just the magic I was looking for.

Oh, and I don't care how pretty the nappy looks, I just want it to soak up!!

I generally use snugglers & they seem to last the night without any leakage with Mya.

Babylove i love found also gave her really bad nappy rash.

oops "Babylove i love found also gave her really bad nappy rash" cut out the love

i agree with you on th huggies issues! overnight DD wets throug making some very early morning rises!!

I haven't found any issues like that here. I have noticed that they don't feel as thick as they used to though, so maybe that is why they leak?

Will have to wait until tomorrow morning as I've had to wait ages to get my hands on the new Huggies ones. All of the shops took forever to get them in (Maddy is in crawler size), and she's wearing the new ones for the first time tonight.

Have to say though, LOVE the new fit. They're more generous around the top of the thighs and the tummy. And very pretty too!

I haven't had any leakage so far with the new huggies, maybe you just got a bad batch

i hope it was a bad batch. ive got a new box now, she's trying the last of the old batch, so maybe ....

I've got the new huggies and have had no leaks but have noticed that the nappy drops a little more with pee in it but not sure if that is because i have gone up a size.
    Other than that i think they are great and they fit really well.

tiggy Guest

I'm having real trouble with the girl new huggies. I don't know where to go from here, Since we startyed with the new type, Ivy has been soaked by the wee hours (pardon the pun) right through to her singlet. Last night it was all the way through by 1am.

I haven't had any leakage problems with them. But, I have had 3 nappies velcro tab rip completely away from the back of the nappy when trying to put it on.

Also we are finding that the elastic leakage guard is really making a red mark on her bum, so much so that she complains about it. Well, she tells me ouch when I wipe over it.

I have kept aside the 3 nappies and the tabs as I plan on making a complaint about them.

Call them! They usually send you replacements, particularly with the ripped tabs. You may not want replacements if you're having leakage problems, but certainly call them!

I'm on hold to huggies now as i noticed when taking Alex's nappy off this morning that the leakage thing wasn't attached to the nappy and went to put a new one on and the same with the next two i tired. Not sure how many i have used before noticing the fault.

Okay got through and they are sending out another packed.

I used babylove with Anneliese and she's got rotten nappy rash, im not using them anymore...

I got the new woollies (safeway) select brand, and although their sizing's are strange, they seem to hold up pretty well, no overflows yet, with any of the kids (Xander is still in nappies at night) I used to use snugglers, apparently they've improveds theirs... Big W sells them in "mega" boxes for $35... time to try an new brand, i havent been very impressed with the new huggies either. Blow outs from Anneliese and Declan. Im always changing brands though, i have normally abotu 3 i like, and i buy whichever's cheapest...

isnt it funny that different nappies suit different babies.

i have tried snugglers/huggies/baby love/aldi/& a few other cheaper brands.
    i still revert to huggies for o/n usage. generally they have kept everything in (however today for some reason leaked through but maybe Nixon did extra big wees!)
    i have found snugglers & Aldi good for using during the day.
    i always buy huggies on special (with the amount of places that sell them one is always on special!)