Thread: New Woolworths Contour Fit Nappies

Thumbs up New Woolworths Contour Fit Nappies

Hey just thought I'd let all you know who use disposables,
    I bought a packet of the new Woolworths brand contour fit nappies. And they are great. I used to be a huggies girl myself, but due to a speicals drought on them I converted to Aldies nappies. I was happy with them, but thought they were too bulky and I missed the way the huggies used to fit my babies. Well, the new woolworths brand ones, fit like huggies, with the stretchy sides, but are alot cheaper. They aren't as thick, as the huggies or the aldi ones, but I sort of prefer this, as they aren't as bulky. But have only used them for 1 night, so time will tell if they hold up with the over night load. I guess I could always use the aldi ones at night if they don't hold up and them during the day.

Anyway just thought I'd let you all know. I just hope they release them in a bulk buy box, currently they only sell them buy the pack for around $16.

Thanks Mel. I might have to give them a try. I agree with you that there seems to be a drought on huggies nappies on special - havent seen them for ages.

Oh i might give them a go too!

I hope they are better then the Woolworths Select ones!

They are the select ones. But the new contour-fit select ones, with the super stretch sides and tabs. Are these the ones you have tried Kim? The guy at the store that I rang to see if they sell them in a box, said they are only just new out, and maybe after christmas they might release them in a box. You can only buy them in packets atm, I'm using the 8-15kg for both my kids and there is 36 nappies in the packet and they were $16 something. Just used them for the second night, and still no leaks. So, I'm really stoked with them

OK not tried them ones then!

I have a pack of the Select ones but not got stretchy sides.

i loved the old Select ones but haven't tried these new ones yet, might try them when i buy nappies next, thanks for sharing your experience

huggies are regularly on special at foodworks if you have one near you?

our local iga always sell huggies bulk boxes for $33 which is soooo cheap!

I tried the original woolies ones and they were terrible, thanks for the heads up I think I'll give them a go.

I use the select ones all the time they hold up well even with a 12hr night sleep ( with a 18 mth old)and I just love the cute little frogs... Tell you the truth didnt even notice that they were now contour LOL

make sure you are getting select and not Home brand as they are two different things...