Thread: Swimming nappies - which do you recommend?

Default Swimming nappies - which do you recommend?

Hi,

I'll be taking my baby girl to Spain when she's 3 months old and we'll be playing in the pool there I hope.

Are there any swimming nappies that you recommend?

I just use the Huggies Little Swimmers. They worked well for my DS and have a variety of sizes. Enjoy your trip!

When Kynan last went to waterbabies classes we used Eenees swimmers which worked well. He'll be starting his next lot of classes soon and we'll be trying out the Splash About Happy Nappy. They're both reusable cloth swim nappies.

We always used the Swim Nappies which you can get from K-Mart - they come in a small plastic pocket thingy, they aren't disposables so are 'financially friendly'. When we went on holidays we had 2 lots so if we swam in the morning and they weren't dry by the afternoon Miss M could still have a dry one put on. (Nothing worse then putting on wet swimmers!). I think there was a thread not long ago asking about swim nappies too.

Has anyone tried the Bummi's swim nappies yet? They are on the Darlings Downunder site... was wondering how they'd go.

Hey I was looking for swim nappies too. Milo is going to start going to swimming soon, and I have no idea.

huggies are the best to buy as a swim teacher and having heaps of bub to teach i have never had a leaks with huggies

kittykat

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

i have heard good things about the bubblebubs swim nappies. They are re-useable so you can get alot of use out of them. bubblebubs have their own website so just google that name, also the shop nature's cradle stocks that brand too. hth

There are also ones from TYR that are reusable, they are the ones we used when I was swim teaching!

I have just purchased (today) a Splash About Fish print swim nappy from Darlings Downunder. When it comes and I've used it on Pup, I can report back.....

Hayseed, Kynan used his Splash About one at his waterbabies class last weekend. Works well and looks very cute!

I also bought the same one as Fletch mentioned from the Cancer council - they were great!

Nixon has been going to swimming for about a month now.
    I just bought to try the huggies little swimmers.
    If they don't do a No#2 in them you can rinse them out and re-use so they are not quiet as expensive.

I too, use the Lil' Swimmers - never had a problem with them.