Thread: Swimming Nappy

Smile Swimming Nappy

Hi ladies,

I am wanting to purchase a swimming cloth nappy, and I know many of you lovely ladies make and sell them so could you please point me in the right direction ???

Cheers
    Kerry x
    Last edited by chepie; August 2nd, 2010 at 09:29 PM.

bump!
    me too!!

I'm not sure of anyone on BB who makes them but DS has a Monkey Doodlez one that is very cute.

DD has Monkey Doodlez here too.

Do the monkey doodlez pull on (no side snaps, etc) - is that a problem at all?

We've never had an issue. Imse Vimse make ones with snaps. Check out The Nappy Bucket online store, owned by a BB lady I'm pretty sure.

Monkey Doodlez here too!!

Great thanks chickies!! Will look them up xx

I've used a couple of different types, pull up or snaps don't seem to matter too much, and I've been happy with the ones I bought.

I have recently found a new brand which look good and do have a snap on one side if that's what you want. Brand is imsevimse and I got them from weewilliewinky . com

it just seems silly to use dispodable swimming nappies, all they do is catch poo, much easier to use cloth and throw in the wash, and cheaper

we bought a packet of sposie nappies... 1) far too big for a 10week old baby (5kg); 2) hideous to look at; 3) never got to review them in the pool as Jack released a tsunami poo when we got to the pool! I used a normal sposie with a BBH cover over the top to keep in spillages. This worked so far as looking good, but there weren't any further explosions.

Will be buying some imse vimse's when I can sneak it on to the credit card without DH noticing. Until then, I have a whole packet of sposies to use.