thread: Tt help p.l.e.a.s.e

Mar 2008
    Sunny QLD!

Question Tt help p.l.e.a.s.e

My DD is almost 4. She has been TT for wee since she was 2 and both #1 and #2 for over 6 months. She has been night trained for about 3 months..

Anyhow, she is driving DF and i insane and we honestly dont know what to do!!!!

She is weeing where ever she likes, so on her bed, floor, couch.... and as for her poo's well she is doing them everywhere BUT the toilet too... more so in her knickers or outside. (she goes out to play and while she is out poo's on the ground).

This is doing our heads in.

In desperation 30 mins ago, after we found she had wee'd on her bed AGAIN, i told her if she wanted to act like this then i will put a nappy on her. Thinking she'd be upset as she very much lives to be a "big girl"... well, she has done #2's in the nappy

I dont wanna have her back in nappies, i KNOW she can use the toilet. She was doing so very bloody well... but now...

PLEASE... any help? advice?

I so don't have the internal strength for this right now, why do they always pick times when your not feeling strong enough to deal with it.

P.S i have tried bribeing, the whole lollie, or sticker thing. It works great for a few days and then stops working.

Add boobaloo on Facebook

May 2006
    Brisbane, Australia

i have no advice really, i'm trying to get my 2 year old to do anything in the toilet, but i know my sil did a chart thing with her dd who is nearly 5, and after a week of no accidents, she got to chose a small toy or something at the shops.

BellyBelly Life Subscriber & MPM

Feb 2007
    Melbourne

You poor love, her timing is not the best for you right now.

I don't know if you'll think this is mean, but what if you started making her clean up after herself? If she wees on her bed, make her change all the sheets. If she goes on the floor get her to clean it up herself. She may think it's not so convenient any more!

I don't know if it's something you're willing to try, but I have heard it is quite effective

Hopefully this is a phase she grows out of really quickly.