Thread: Weeman

Debbie Lee Guest

Default Weeman

OMG... I just saw the funniest thing!
    Since I don't have a boy, it's not really relevant to me but I thought I'd share this with those of you that have little boys.
    Not sure if you guys have heard of it before, but the Weeman is an attachment to the loo that enables little boys to wee standing up - just like Daddy!
    As seen the ABC TV program - The New Inventors. Weeman - The World's First Little boy's Toilet Training Urinal! Makes peeing standing up a breeze for little Weemen.Here's how you can give your little boy a headstart in life, this revolutionary new toilet trainer lets little boys be "just like their dad or male caregiver". Weeman is a unique invention that is revolutionizing toilet training for little boys, it serves as a toilet training urinal, targeted especially for 1-4 year olds. Weeman makes toilet training so simple and best of all, your little boy can enjoy the satisfaction of going to the toilet ''standing up just like Dad.''
    I saw it on a site called Jumping Jack Flash... such a nifty idea!

Deb, they have been around for a while now. Very nifty things hey. I never bothered with one, just made them use the toliet on tip toes. Cruel I know.

Nah, they sat down on the loo until they were tall enough to reach in there. Although, I trhink I'd rather them sit down still. Less mess I tell ya.

I've seen them but didn't bother. I just got step so they could "reach".