Thread: what is the most you will pay??

Default what is the most you will pay??

I am just wondering what is the most $$ you will pay for a MCN/custom MCN??

For a day time nappy - $36 would be my limit - for an AIO/AI2 - $30 for a pocket usually (depending which one!)

For a night time nappy - I paid $48 for my GNST - and I don't like it as much as my $40 Snoozywun....

really depends - i paid $42 once. but well worth the moolah! my GF butterflies one - embrodery front and back, extra bamboo boosting and extra work in the body (panelling)..........

hmmmm getting my mind thinking....
    I am about to order a custom...and those of you in the cloth thread know about my KOI...and i am not fussed by the cost as i know it is worth it....even though my husband will NOT find out....
    I have paid $41 for a day nappy and i think $39 for a NN..
    just curious

Except on the very odd occasion, I buy when there is a sale....

But I am getting one custom done for Harmony... Think it will be about $35-$40...

I generally pay around $25 a AIO,AI2, have gotten a fair bit at $22.. cushie tushies etc...
    I have gotten some recently a bit dearer, but wanted to try them!!!
    Got some WC on sale for $23, and some iishfly for $24...

How much is it Kat? I know some are well worth it, but those latest auction prices have just been ridiculous..

i rather not say Mel.... but it is pricey

LOL

The most expensive nappy I have atm is a cushie tushie couture LOL.. oh and waiting on a osfa magicall...

My DS is only 10 weeks old so still building up a stash - he still wears sposies at night and whenever my husband changes him (not often LOL)

Up until now my most exxy ones are Cushie Tushies...but I have just ordered a custom that has come to about $43 - $45. It is sooooooo worth it though..and no, DH will NOT know how much it costs. He doesn't have any idea of how much any of my MCN's have cost, LOL, he hasn't asked yet so I aint gonna tell him!

I reccon it depends on what it is that decides the price.

I've manages to land a few of the highly sought after nappies and one of the reasons they are well worth it is due to performance as well as being a great looking nappy.

But I wouldn't pay $40+ for a nappy with pretty embroidery that had stuff all of a booster in it. I'd be quite miffed if it didn't perform as well as look spiffy IYKWIM.

I wouldn't pay $30 for a pocket nappy that came without a booster either. I've seen them about and refuse to pay extra.

If it was a night nappy then I'd consider it if I had a big wetter.