Thread: what words do you use?

Default what words do you use?

I'm just wondering what words everyone uses for poo and pee. I had a friend over yesterday. Her daughter is a few months older than Yasin and is just becoming aware of when she dirties her nappy. She's a really cherubic little girl with curly blond hair so I got a bit of a shock when she toddled on over after dirtying her nappy and said "I $hit". Its not that I have anything in particular against the term and she used it in the proper context but it sounded so odd coming from such a cute little girl especially since her mother usually doesn't swear.
    It just got me thinking about what terms people use and why they choose them.
    I'm kind of thinking of adopting '****' in our house just for the fun of seeing MIL's reaction LOL.

LMAO @ wanting to do it for MILs reaction Dach!!!

We use 'poo-poo' and 'wee/pee' here...

To be a fly on the wall Dach when you do that...

We use poo and wee here too. IKWYM about the little girl saying sh$t, It doesn't even sound right when my MIL lets it slip occasionally (that's how we can tell if she is really cranky).

Lets face it though, there is no nice way of saying it, so we just have to work around it.

wee and poo here too, I can't say that I would like to hear my kids saying $hit, but LOL at doing it to get a reaction out of MIL. My MIL would probably just think it's cute. It would sound just as funny if they started saying 'urine' and 'faeces'.

Bon

LOL bon, we say poo & wee here too

poo/poos & wee/wees here too!

ROFL @ ****. Can't say thats too appealing for me, but then we say bottom and pop-off too. I think bum and fart sound awful out of the mouths of babes so maybe I'm just a prude. But we do say vagina and penis And in fact Paris tells us that Seth has a beautiful penis all the time LOL!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Same as Cailin except we say fluff instead of pop-off.

Yeah us too, we're weezes and poozes, and we say ducked instead of fart (sorry hate that word- not sure why, prob coz my mum hates it so we were never allowed to use it) weird huh!!!

Poo and Wee here too ... Asha is very good at talking and tells us often she has a vagina and a bum ... although Jacks new word is gluteus maximus so we have been teaching Asha to say that instead of bum!!! So funny to see an almost 2 year old point to her bum and say Maximus!

We all fart here ... although we have been known to drop one and also open the odd lunch box!!! On occassions we step on frogs, some may be little but there are certainly some HUGE frogs around this house!Occupants of this house often let others know that they have rotten guts and/or that their bum must be rotten!!! LOL

Cheers

Piddle and poo here, even though we do sometimes say wee. We also say pop-off, sometimes we call Maggie poppybottom.

wee and poo (or 'stinkers' as DH calls them).

We always said fluf not fart, although DH says 'stepped on a duck'..I don't get it..

lmao @ stepping on frogs and ducks!!!

i think it means the sound that would come out of a duck if you stood on it resembles flatulence?

hilarious

Same as you in our house Stardargon...

My family arent too concerned with words either & so I guess that's how I am too?

I have a friend whom will only allow her kids to say Tooshie (she actually told me off for letting Maddy say bum , who's child is it anyways)
    Mind you her child can bite, slap, spit on adults & has strangled multiple animals & steals things from shops)...

I think she has more problems than telling my kid off for using the word bum, which I condone as her Mum!

poops and wizz at our house! and bum-bum and farts.

when i was little, we used to say all the words for vagina, penis, fart, wee and poo in italian.

didn't know what lots of things were in english til i was in school confused my teachers no end

so - i'm thinking about introducing various words in italian to luxxe.

but i like poops and wizz so I think i'll keep them in the vocab.

oh laura we had all our bits in italian too!!!

it took me ages to work out what a "fanny" was.

but when i asked mum she said that some of our italian words were made up?

id love to hear wat your words were. maybe you could pm me?