Thread: Where to buy?

Default Where to buy?

Sorry but this must be the dumbest question ever.

Where do you buy cloth nappies from? I see the disposables in the supermarket buy haven't looked if they sell cloth too.

You can pretty much only buy the flat terry or flannel nappies in shops and they are getting harder to find! Well wuality ones are anyway.
    Most modern cloth are found on the internet. There are a few great sites, if you do a search on google for modern cloth nappies, there should be a site for Oz cloth nappy org, and they have heaps of links there.
    I think there is a shop in richmond or somewhere similar that is actually selling some nappies from their shop..... Hopefulyl someone else will jump in and give you some answers.
    Fi

Fruitwood Guest

Hi, I bought mine from Big W. They are ****ies brand and wash really well although I only use then as change table mats and are handy to have as small towels.

I brought some from Target before Miss M was born and used them as spew towels and for the change table. Needless to say they were washed and washed and are still in great condition.