Thread: Poo stains and no sun!!

Question Poo stains and no sun!!

Other then the sun....what else can get rid of stains?

3 of my nappies have the biggest orange poo stains (2 are Chelsea's, 1 Jasmine). After the wash last night they are quite big.

As soon as i took the nappy off the girls i done a quick hand wash to get as much poo off but its stained.

Seeing though Melbourne has decided to turn off the sun for the day.....is there anything i can do...or will the stains disappear over time?

I've found that they just come out next time I wash them and hang them out (assuming there is sun the second time round)

kim the weather is ment to be sunny in the coming few days, pop them out then!!

Yay for sun soon!!!

If they are flats and can handle it, try soaking them in vinegar. I do this with my flats every now and then, but careful cause most MCNs can't handle it very well.

The nappies still get a dose of UV and that bleaches out the stains. It just takes a little longer.

I've got same prob - what if sun doesn't bleach out the stains? (I've washed the nappy twice) ?

why shouldn't you soak it with nappisan or whatever?

Nickel, nappisan ruins elastic and PUL, so steer clear of it for MCN. You can make a napisan paste and layer it on the stain and leave it for a while before rinsing it in the sink.

My best remedy for stains is to use Sard wonder soap on the stain in the laundry tub or under the water going into the washing machine (top loader). Rub it together with some sard soap like you do any other stain and it comes good. J does the worst stains and this is keeping my itti d'lish's nice and white inners LOL.