Thread: Tickle Turdle Wrap Pattern Confusion

Default Tickle Turdle Wrap Pattern Confusion

I made it to row D on the Tickle Turdle Wrap pattern, and I'm really confused about the whole gathering stitch thing. I'm a pretty experienced crocheter, but this one's got me stumped. I was wondering if someone else has made this one, and what the fat I'm supposed to be doing with row D. Four rows of gathering stitches leaves me with nothing. ?? If anyone has figured it out, or can show me a pic of one of these wraps opened out, I think I could do it. I tried asking Google, but alas, there are some things even Google doesn't know.

Sorry I don't crochet so have no idea. Not sure if there are many among us. A few knitters though so they might be able to point you toward a tutorial site.

Have you tried nappycino?

I worked it out, I'll post what I did for the record since it worked beautifully. Now if only I had a baby handy to try it on..

When I got to the gathering row, I did one single row of gathers. I didn't do three at one time, but { insert hook, yo; insert hook, yo, pull through all loops } down the whole row. Then I sc a row on top of that. Then I did {insert hook, yo; insert hook, yo; insert hook, yo} on each end of the next row, with sc between. Maybe sounds a bit confusing, anyway it worked for me and I'd recommend the pattern highly. Looks really good, and is nice and thick.

Steph, can you post a pic of some of your wraps? Would love to see how they turned out!