Thread: BBH Wool Nappy Covers

Question BBH Wool Nappy Covers

Hi all. I'm looking for some wool PUL covers after reading advice on here about needing them for night time instead of regular PUL covers. I really want BBH wool covers, but curiously I cannot find them for sale on their own site - only through other sites like Natures Cradle. Do BBH not make these wool covers anymore? If not what other brands would you recommend? I'd be using them over regular terry squares.

Note: I was originally after Maz-a-licious wool covers because of the rave reviews about them on here, but I just cannot navigate their website it is really hard to read and use

BBH don't make the wool covers anymore. So you will only be able to get them 2nd hand or any stores that haven't sold out yet..

hmmmm I've seen them on and off on the BBH website? I also find Maz's website very difficult to navigate (sorry Maz) I'm sure there is a search function on there though, you could try using that.

I use a brand 'sckoon' they are actually much better quality then the BBH, they are fine merino wool with an extra part in the gusset, and they are not as bulky as the bbh one was. you can get them at natureschild, i am not sure where else, perhaps search online. I used these for my last daughter fulltime day and night and they were brilliant, I worked them hard and they are still in grat condition, anyone who I have recommended them to has loved them! Goodluck!

I was at a BBH demo a little while ago and she said they aren't making the wool covers atm because they're waiting for wool that is a bit softer/has more stretch...or something like that...
    I have one for sale if you'd like it..I think it's either a medium or a large

Maz doesn't sell wool, she only sells fleece covers which are different (ie man made fibres) but work the same way and are usually cheaper.

Try this link (I think I'm allowed to post it as she's an MPM here - please mods remove if I'm not).
    ETA the minky covers have fleece on the inside so still work the same way - just in case that throws you.

Thanks for all that fantastic feedback - it's helped a lot!

And thank you to ladybirdflies for putting me onto Sckoon! In all my hours of research I hadn't come across this site and the Stick -N- Snap Machine Washable Merino Wool Diaper Cover or Organic Cotton Breathable Baby Diaper Cover look absolutely spot on. Grabbing my credit card now!

My pleasure.... I love spreading the wool overpants hint... it will rock your cloth nappy world!! Wool has incredible benefits not only for nappy covers, we ordered a heap of fine wool clothing from overseas, it's so breathable and temperature regulating that it is perfect summer or winter!