Thread: Motherease PUL covers

Default Motherease PUL covers

Have been looking at the motherease covers as they are so cute but a wee bit confused about the sizes. It says the x-small is for 2.5-5.5kgs but it also says the small is for 2.5-5.5kgs. The x-small is slightly cheaper. For those of you who have used them do you know if there is any difference between the 2? Do they work for a newborn over flats? I got some tots bots covers and they look absolutely huge and won't be able to be used for a while. Thanks.

I hope someone here can help you. I haven't used them but I went and had a look.

Not sure but I think it may have to do with the cut of the cover.

Quote Originally Posted by from nicnaps
    The X-Small Rikki™ cover is specially designed for the smaller (e.g. premmie or newborn) baby. It fits perfectly over the X-Small Sandy’s™ for a beautiful, leakproof fit. It can also be used to hold muslin squares on a newborn without the need for pins.
    Maybe it's more suited to the shape of a newborn baby more than the weight. I agree it is confusing having the weight ranges the same. Maybe you could email the retailer to find out exactly the differences.

Thanks Sammi, hadn't thought of emailing them.