Thread: Pregnancy, Breastfeeding Formula

Default Pregnancy, Breastfeeding Formula

Well thanks to Cailin for keeping at me about vitamins for a couple of days the other week, I finally went out and brought the Blackmores Pregancy and Breastfeeding Formula yesterday. (Sorry Cai - didnt have enough money to get the raspberry leaf too).

Hopefully Lachlan will now get some extra nutrients to help him grow

Love

They are worth it And the raspberry leaf tablets are wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaay better than the teak *blerk* lol

Good going...

Grow Lachlan GROW!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Jen Schuster Guest

YAY - I am so happy to hear you are taking the blackmores P&B formula it is excellent!!!!
    I am sure Lachlan will be just fine!
    Love Jen

ragged_blossom Guest

Hi girls,

I am taking Elevit, it is really good too. It was recommended by the Ob for my last pregnancy and now the new Ob I'm seeing has recommended it too. Though I actually never stopped taking it since the last pregnancy anyway. So I have plenty stored up, I hope.

I've also had 10 shots of iron (ouch) and 3 B12, due for one more B12 soon. So hopefully this is all going to help my new little bub grow.

Alexa had the same growth problem as Lachlan and Cameron. Hopefully, it doesn't happen this time.

I have heard Elevit is really good! Whats the RRP? I heard it was a bit pricey but I just wanted to know...

TIA!

*hugs*
    Cailin

ragged_blossom Guest

3 months worth is $50. 1 month $20. So you are better off getting 3 months worth. It is usually cheaper on the net, but then you have to take into account postage etc.
    It is just one tablet a day, easy to swallow, and no yukky multi-vitamin taste

About the same price as blackmores then for 1 months worth (60 tablets). I got mine on special for $20 at health care shop. The chemist wanted $22.75

Love

Jen Schuster Guest

Blackmores is even cheaper in Coles. I get mine for $17.95. (they have a bigger buying power). At the moment though you can get 100 tablets for $22.00 in Coles this week :-)

I use blackmores cause with Laz studying naturopathy he did an analysis of all the brands and Blackmores came up as the best (and it was an added bonus that it was not too expensive)

Love Jen

Okay I searched our coles hi and low the other week and couldn't find any vitamins there at all !! What aisle are they hiding in at your Coles Jen.

Love

Jen Schuster Guest

Health Food aisle in our local Coles.
    I would ask - they are bound to be there somewhere :-) (just playing hide and seek)

Love Jen

Jen Schuster Guest

Hey there Girlies

TGIF :-)

Just reading some catalogues that came in the mail today and Blackmores P&B formula is on special at all "my chemist" pharmacies - $29.95 for 140 tablets.

I think they are in Vic, SA and NSW

ok I know its only 5pm but I have had a crazy week

Im off to bed

Hope to catch up with you all on the weekend

Love Jen

Awesome Jen, not sure if I have heard of them here. Will have to ask Mum she lives at chemists LOL

Love