Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers needed

Default Prayers needed

A mum a school has gone into labour at 28 weeks, they stopped the labour last night but it started again this afternoon, at her scan last week it showed bubby was about 1kg and HC of 20.1 cm so at this stage is a good size, please sent some positive vibes her way.

I will definitely pray for mum and bub. I hope it all turns out OK.

My prayers are with your friend.

Your friend is in my thoughts & prayers.

Wishing her all the best and *fingers crossed* it's just a scare. I'm glad they were able to stop her labour.

Hope all turns out ok. She and bubs will b in our thoughts!

They managed to spot the labour agin last night but the update is her waters are leaking, they are doing another ultrasound this morning to assess the situation they have her on antibiotics to stop infection ect, I was just talking to a lady that phoned the hospital and spoke with her and she has been there since Saturday, and HER HUSBAND HAS NOT BEEN TO SEE HER OR CALLED, the whole time she has been in there, as far as he is concerned she fell preg her problem, I know what I would be doing but feel so sorry for her having no visitors, I cant go there though as thats where I was watching my freinds bub enter the world 7 weeks ago and now she has died I cant bring myself to walk in there to many memories. I relly hope they are both okay though and will send her a bunch of flowers

here to

My fingers are crossed!
    Keep us updated! Poor thing I know how hard it is to be in hospital with your waters leaking and not knowing when your going to have your bubba!
    When it happened to me the drs said that I would either have the baby within a week or go until full term! Your body keeps producing the fluid so as long as the baby and Mum are ok they will let you stay pregnant. But you do have to stay in hospital cos the risk of infection is really high!
    Im sending lots of positive vibes her way!
    Take care
    xox

Just thought I'd give some hope. my waters broke at 28 weeks and I held on until 30 weeks. Every single day that she stays pregnant is better. Also if she is only leaking... it's probably her hind waters which isn't as major. I went into threatned labour nearly everyday and after the 2nd the drs were just going to let him come. Be strong and just remember that whilst bub might be born early he/she is in the best place.

I'm sorry to hear of your friend and her baby.

oh how horrible is that her dh not seeing her?
    maybe you can call the hosp and be puh through and have a chat to her.
    i went into hosp at 32weeks with my waters leaking and on strict bed rest it was sooooo boring so even a ph call may do her the world of good.
    maybe tell her how you have done some research on whats happened and put a positive spin on it?
    its true each day she can hang on baby will benefit, but there is a high chance she wont make it to 37weeks +.
    i was told i could go into labour over night or last up to 4 weeks. i lasted 5days which i know beneifted my baby.

as Sally said your body keeps replemishing the fluid so if she avoids infection she could really get a lot further down the track. in saying that i am sure she wont be coming home from hosp until bub is born.

let us know how she is doing

Enchanted Guest

My prayers are with your friend also

melham74 how is your friend?
    I hope she is going ok! Did she have her baby or is she still holding on?
    xox

Sending your friend "healthy baby" vibes.

Sending prayers and as much positive energy her way.Stay strong and take one day at a time is the best advice I can give.

Arrow

hope everythings ok i was born at 24 weeks so i know babies can grow and survive.
    please let us know how everything goes.
    best wishes to the family, and yourself also.
    take care rach

Sorry fior the long delay in an update, she had bubby on the 24th april but he has a lot of problems from what AI have been told he had to have an operation at just 6 hrs old and has to have many more apparently he could be in hospital ti he is about 6 mnths old, I havent spokn to the mum personally but have spoken with others

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast