Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Premmie Mums #4

Hi Bec - Wow Josh sounds like he's doing so well. And how cute with the dancing!!
    Hope things are going well with the pregnancy.

*Beccy* Guest

Hi Everyone

I am still here and almost 33wks. I had a little accident last night. I slipped over on cordial that my DD had spilt and pulled all the muscles in my tummy. I was in so much pain that the neighbour heard me screaming and raced over and called 000.

I had contractions for a couple of hours (but didn't need drugs this time) and then everything went quiet. Thankfully the baby is fine and is still hanging in there!!! LOL.

Dr gave me all the info and symptoms to look for incase I had torn the placenta from the uterine wall, but there was nothing like that...all is quiet and I am just scuffing around the house taking it extra easy! I've nothing absolutely NOTHING all day...it's wonderful!

How is everyone else doing?

Beccy

Hi Beccy,
    Sounds like its time to wrap you up in cotton wool! glad to hear that bubs is sticking in there and doing well.
    Take it easy.

beccy, glad to hear that bubs is still in there but u be super carefull!
    im having fun in syd, nixon seems to be constipated now (been almost 6days) his farts wreack toi

tiggy Guest

Beccy, good news. Hang in there and take care!!!

Nic, good to hear that you are loving Sydney. Have you had Nixon's christening yet?

Carrie, good to hear that Kyla is going well.

Bec, AWWW Josh sounds so cute. Give him a big hug from me! How are you feeling????

Well, Ivy and Noah are famous! They were in the local newspaper last week!!! Hehe. Noah had his first haircut today, now he has cute spikey hair - the combover is gone and my other big news is that Ivy started sitting up on her own.
    It's been quite a big week! It was our wedding anniversary on Monday and it's my birthday on Friday. I'm feeling very old.

Hi there guys....

Sorry I havent been on for awhile....

we now have Alexas 14 YO half brother living with us & my Dh is havining to work out of town form Sun night to fri night so I am totally drained (Tiggy... I have no idea how you manage to function!!!!!)...

Well Alexa is doing great, she is almost 7 months (5 1/2 corrected), and weighs 6kg!!!! she is just above the lowest line on the graph now & about average for her corrected age.....

She is trying to sit up & roll over, but not wuite there yet..... but EVERYTHING is going in the mouth!!!!!

Hope all your bubs are thriving, I will try & catch up on everyones news, but there is alot to catch up on!!!!!

tiggy Guest

Hi Mitch!

Good to see you popping in!
    Grat to hear that Alexa is doing so well.
    Sorry that you are having a hard slog of it at the moment. I understand. David works in Sydney (2 hours from home) so it's a LONG day for us Mums!

hi,
    sorry for the short post the other day, i was on mums pc and the kb was playing up, in the end i gave up and i only got to post that short amount!(im at my sisters now much better pc!)
    So Nixon's christening is on this Sunday, looking forward to it, weather is suppose to be good too.
    Tiff, how exciting to get your bubs in the paper! what was it for? Congrats to Ivy sitting up all by herself now!!
    Just been catching up with friends and some family in the past week

Hi Mitch, great to hear from u and Alexia is well, Nixon is at the mouthing stage too, dribbling over everything, fun isnt it!
    Hi to everyone else and hope all is well

Chookie Guest

hello everyone,

I am new to the boards.

I have a beautiful 16 month old DD who was born at 34+5. She spent three weeks in Special care nursery about 45 mintues from home so I boarded at the hospital. She is our first child. She is doing really well, she is quite petite but they think that she was going to be small anyway but development wise she is going great (except strugging with solid foods).

Will be nice to get to know you all. I am in Barossa Valley - SA

Chookie Guest

I forgot to add that I may be able to help anyone with any questions they may have. I also have breastfeed my DD for 12 months which is a fanastic achievement given that she was a premmie so can help in that way as well.

tiggy Guest

HI Chookie!
    Welcome aboard!
    Congrats on your beautiful daughter!
    Will be nice to get to know you.

Hello Chookie!!
    Tell us your story, how/why did your darling DD decided to make an early entrance?!
    we just got back home today. Nixon christening went great. He was such a happy boy all day, being passed around all day didnt bother him, i dont think he cried once all day.
    But i think he has come down with a cold now poor boys nose is all crusty then runny & he just hasnt been himself today.(slept the whole way home but cried a bit decending, must have been hurting him) This is the first time he has gotten sick since being born. going to take him to doc tomorrow just to check him out. my sisters baby just got conjunctavitis so really hoping he doiesnt get it.
    i will prob post pics tomorrow of the christening.
    hope everyone is well.

hey nic, i think its that time of the year for conjunctivitis, my 3 have just gotten over it.

Back in sunny melb, everyone, i am to credit for the sunny weather, i brought it back from perth, it was beautiful there, today its raining... hehehe

Anneliese is doing well, today i packed away all of her 0000's. My little poppet is getting so big... I think she would be almost 5kg now... It makes me feel really good, as i must be doing something right

i beg to differ Simone i think i brought the nice weather back with me from sydney hehe!
    Would love to c some pics of anneliese.
    ive just uploaded some of nixon.

My mum's sending me over a cd of the ones from our holiday, my camera broke just before it so she took heaps for me... Then ill do an email round of her... She's almost 5kgs now!! at not even 4 months!!

Ill get back on later, DH wants to get on now... grrr

tiggy Guest

*BRAG ALERT* BRAG ALERT*

I just wanted to shout it to the world! My little premmie princess is up on all fours and rocking!!!!!!!!!!

Now with Noah rolling all around the house and Ivy on the go we have mobile babies!!!
    I'm so proud of my little guys!

Bec, I remember what you said about once they hit the 9 month mark, they would take off - and they have!

How is everyone going?

Brag over.

whoooooo Hooooo!!!
    Awesome news Tiff i can just see how cute those two would be looking rocking away and rolly polly everywhere hehe!!!

ive not long started putting Nixon in the cot (was in bassinett) & not wrapping. thismorning i went in there and he was facing the other way!!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Tiff - woohoo - Way to go with Ivy & Noah being mobile -they can follow you instead of being carried everywhere.Play hide and seek too.

Nic- Nixon will be on the move soon too.Hope his cold is shortlived.

Simone - Anneliese is doing so well her weight is great.

welcome to Chookie and your DD.

Mitch - hi & welcome back Alexa sounds like a little wonder girl -trying to sit and roll and everything. How is Alexa's brother enjoying life with you and you too living with a teenrager !Our DS is 13yrs and he is quite handy sometimes with our bubs.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast