Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Premmie Mums #5

Nic, dh poked his head in the other day while i was in here, he had a laugh about Nixon's shirt.

Kathryn - great news on Ashton's weight gain...and how nice to have the midwife who delivered him!

Raven - lol on fessing up about Buffy - i have friends who want to name their child - if they have a daughter - 'Buffy' after Buffy!!!

I took Ella to her first swimming lesson today - we went with Fletch and Zane too so that was fun! It was great - Ella LOVES the water and has a lot of confidence. I'm really happy we got around to starting

hehe simone, yeah pretty funny shirt! although i havent taken Nixon out by myself wearing it!!
    Rae- glad to hear swimming went well & that Ella loves the water! Nixon has had 4 swim lessons so far and kicking more and more each time so i am sure you will see improvements each week!

Rae - thats sooo cool that Ella love swimming!! My boys love it too (they practically grew up on the beach in Perth) its the best activity for a hot day

Nic - i would leav it as a special "outing with daddy" shirt. Anneliese has one like that, 'cept hers is "I (heart) daddy" and on the back "daddy (hearts) me" DH loves it

Hiya girls.

Might be scare over the next few days. My Pc crashed and burned yesterday but thankfully the harddrive still seems to be okay. So have to use a half working laptop grrr which is bloody annoying.

Ashton is going along well. Might pop into a chemist sometime over the weekend when we are out and about and get him weighed. He is waking up twice a night to feed but isn't taking much at each feed, so not sure if that is a sign that he might be wanting to drop 1 feed. Although it is him waking up and crying cause he is hungry LOL.

Could be too cause last night before going to bed he had his first 45 min feed which was just about continous, so he was probably still half full

Nic - Kirsty has done the intro post for this forum, and ran it by us mods, so it should be up later tonight when she gets home from work.

Love

Oh thanks heaps Kath!
    went to the shops today & went into baby change, while in there a lady came in to change her baby girl. she was 5 weeks old, oh so small & cute! Last week i saw my friends twin girls & they were so small & cute.
    I kinda feel guilty (for Nixon's sake) for feeling like i want to have another bub. i know dh doesnt want another yet, he has enough trouble handling one (not that he has to do much compared to me!) and i know it would be hard work having 2 close together but then again they'd be really good friends in a few yrs time (id hope lol!)
    i might set myself a challenge to try really hard to loose 5kg first b4 TTC no#2

Nic, i love having my kids close together, and although its hard work, it so great that the boys are friends, and they LOVE their little sister to bits... they are so protective and proud of her

kirsty Guest

Hiya guys, sorry for taking so long to get this up but I was super busy with a sick little boy after work last nite & didn't get on for very long at all.

I have done an intro post on the first page so please check that out for a full run-down on all the info there.

However this is the basic info setup listed below & if you would like your bubs details added please email them to me on [email protected] (just while we get it setup & then you can email whoever you like )

Member:
    Baby's Name:

Gestation at birth:
    Stats:
    Reason for bubs early appearance (if known):
    Reason bubs spent time in NICU/SCN:
    Notes:

Thanx for being so patient ladies.

tiggy Guest

Hi Kirsty!
    Long time no see. Hope you are doing ok! Hugs to you and James. Sorry to hear he has been sick.

thanks alot kirsty i have emailed it to you.
    i hope James is better today.

kirsty Guest

Thanx guys he is loads better, even gone off with Grandma this morning to have his photo taken (& to get some shovels for his sandpit ~ guess what the payoff for having his photo taken is??)

I've added your details to the first post.

I just added my own Kirsty... since I can ROFL.

Love

I've sent mine to you Kirsty..
    Pat has dropped off to sleep on my lap. so type more later

kirsty Guest

Thanx Kat, makes it a bit easier for me LOL!!

Jess I've added in Patrick's details but due to our 12mth restriction Isabella isn't eligible for our front page details ~ hoep you can understand. We needed to establish a cut off point & decided on 12mths. That doesn't mean for one second you can't still talk about her in here it is just to try & make it a little easier for all to follow. Any hassles please feel free to contact me.

Thats fine hun, just thought I would add them there just in case!!!

Hi Ladies,

Sorry i have been MIA for a while but we have been busy..

Well Ronan is growing up so fast! He is now 7.5mths (4.5mths corrected) and doing so well.. He is flying through his milestones, his weight is around 7.3kgs, still sleeping 10hrs a night, has been on solids for a few weeks now and is doing really well.. Ronan and I are going to Sydney on the 18th for 10 days and it will be the first time my family get to meet him (besides my parents and sister).. I haven't been back to Sydney since we moved to VIC almost 2yrs ago so i get to see my grandparents and everyone else, so i am very excited..

I will do personals later but i hope all your bubs are doing really well..

Hey girls, i have great news... DR seems to think Anneliese MAY have grown out of her apnoea... she hasnt had an episode for about 2 months now... She'll still be sleeping with her monitor for a while yet, but i can finally sleep at night!!

Hey Racs good to see you back in here. Oh awesome i bet you guys have great fun in Sydney & all your family who have not met Ronan yet are going to smother him (in a good way!) you'll kinda get a break cause everyone will be fussing over him! we r prob going to sydney on the 17th for an engagement party Then flying from syd to brissy on the 19th (dh has to work up there for a week so we're gonna holiday!) prob stay a few days at Caloundra, we have friends up there who havent met Nixon yet so looking forward to catching up with them.

Simone great news for you and Anneliese to that she has grown out of the apnoe's, must definatley make your mind a litte more at ease of a night now.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast