Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Premmie Mums #5

Hey Fiona, i have Racs mob number if u want me to send her an sms for you? if u want to pm me your mobile number i can pass it onto her?

Im up at Caloundra atm catching up with friends. Nixon is coping well so far but fighting to go to sleep as i type!
    bbl

Hey nic, have a great holiday!! see you at 3rd dec

Tiff- Yep, Ivy sounds just like Kyla! Because Kyla's legs frog so much out the headband thing will just ride up, so we've made like a tight tube skirt. It's going to fun and games around here for a while!
    Nic- Hope you're enjoying Caloundra!

tiggy Guest

Oh Carrie, that sounds noice!
    I hope that Kyla's raggety ann legs get better soon and the tube skirt doesn't have to stay too long. Thinking of you and Kyla

Hi Girls

I have been missing in action a bit. well not really just doing alot of behind the scenes stuff at the moment, which is taking up some time

All is going well here. Ashton is doing beautifully and starting to sleep 6hrs at night. Well it has been 6, 5.5, and 5 for the last 3 nights. We go on Friday for our 6wk checkup so it will be good to see how much he weighs in at naked.

Welcome Fiona

Nic - Have a great holiday

Love

tiggy Guest

Yay for Ashton and what a great sleeper Kathryn!
    Can you send some of that sleep over this way! LOL!

LOL Tiff last night wan't so great so it must be heat related which is why he s leeps more. Making up for it today and being awake lots

Love

tiggy Guest

Oh, I was getting excited! He he! The last babies of mine that slept from a very young age are now 10 years old! After that, it was all downhill. BOO HOO, how much sleep deprivation is that?????? It must be alot because I am sitting here laughing to my computer!

Anneliese slept heaps last night, i was expecting to be up all night with her (the boys never slept well in the heat) But she fell asleep about 4.30pm and woke up at 3.30am for a feed!! I wish she'd fell asleep at like 9pm... i could've slept through the night for once... She's just started her second sleep of the day, she'll wake in about an hour, and have another one this evening.

rofl @ laughing at the computer. Both Kameron and Lachlan slept through the night from 14wks old. Kameron had the odd night of sleeping through from about 6wks so I am hoping Ashton will follow their lead

Love

tiggy Guest

OMG, what am I doing wrong???????

Kyla's usually a good sleeper, but she has had a cold and for the last week has been waking heaps and wanting a feed during the night......it's difficult when you get used to your sleep and then have it taken away!!!
    Tiff- Ivy and Noah look so cute in your ticker - I wish I could meet them!

tiggy Guest

Cariie, sorry Kyla isn't sleeping well at the moment, I can comiserate...although Ivy and Noah have slept well...NEVER!!!!!
    I want to sleep through the night...just once...please ?
    Last edited by tiggy; November 22nd, 2006 at 04:10 PM.

I really feel for you Tiff!! Hopefully one day soon....

tiggy Guest

LOL, Carrie, that's my mantra every morning! One day soon, one day soon....

On a lighter note only 7 days to go until Ivy and Noah turn 1.

Time for a new thread girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678