Thread: Willow's in Hospital again!!

Default Willow's in Hospital again!!

Willow was addmited into hospital late last night with Bronchiolitis. She has had a bit of a cold and a mild cough for the last few days and the paediatrician said to me just keep an eye on it, and if it any worse take her up to the hospital. Last night at about 9pm I was rushing Willow up to the hospital because her breathing was fast and really wheezy. She being tube fed again, they wanted to put in an IV but after 6 weeks of that Sh*t there is no way they are doing that to her!! The Dr are saying that she could be home within 3 days but its all up to her and if she can feed from the bottle without coughing a lung up. I feel so guilty yesterday morning she seemed fine, I even gave her solids for the first time and now my poor baby is in hospital again. I will let you all know how is doing as soon as possable. God I hope she gets well soon.
    Raven

Last edited by Raven81; October 18th, 2006 at 12:34 PM.

tiggy Guest

Hey Raven, hugs to you and Willow.

There are a few of us who have been through the bronchilitis scene this year.
    I hope that she gets better soon. I know that you worry and feel guilty but babies (especially prems) get unwell really quickly (and they bounce back quickly too).
    I'll be thinking of you and WIllow.
    Take care and be kind to yourself.

Best wishes, please take care, I'm thinking of you and your beautiful girl.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Raven
    hope Willow is on the mend quickly and home again.It is awful to see them struggling to breathe.

Hey raven, Anneliese was in hospital for nearly 2 weeks with bronch and pneumonia this year (most spent in ICU) and they do get worse very quickly. Dont stress, just look after yourself and that precious little girl. She's a fighter She'll be right, maybe she just needed that little bit of help, and now she'll be on the mend

Oh Raven I am so sorry to hear that. I hope Willow picks up and gets better really quickly so you are back within your home again soon. Much love to you all.

Love

Default Thank You

Thanks Ladies,
    Just got back home from the Hospital I hate to leave her up there but her Brother and Sister need me too, so what can I do!! Willow seems to be getting better, She had 2 bottle for me today only 100mls each & it took her 20mins to get them down with the stopping & starting. The Dr want to keep her in for at least 2 more days, but I guess you never know. I have heard that they get alot worse before they get better. Thanks so much for all your best wishes, I'm sure Willow will be home with us soon. I will let you all know whats happening as soon as I know.

Raven