Thread: 3 wheeler love n care - any advice??

Default 3 wheeler love n care - any advice??

Hi Im just wondering if anyone has a loven care 3 wheeler. I am going to look at one tomorrow, toys r us have a really good deal on a 'love n care premium 3 wheel package'
    It includes a bassinet attachment and also a toddler seat and for the whole package it is 299.97 save 330.00!
    It looks identicle to an x-trail, but it doesnt say in the catelouge, thought it does say odyssey on the side, but i have tried googling 'lovencare odyssey' but cant find anything, and lovencare website is under construction!!

Does anyone know about these prams or has anyone seen the catlouge, the offer finishes on the 7 July??

Default I have exactly the same question

Hi, I have seen the catalog and I think the price is good but just like you I'm not sure about the quality. By the way its sale finishes at 7th of April not July.
    If you bought this item please let me know as soon as possible, cuz I'm going to take a look and buy it this coming Sunday. thanx

Hi,
    I meant april not july, whoops!! I ended up buying it! I called lovencare and asked them about it and they said it is the same as the x-trail, but named odyssey because it is exclusive to toysrus. The only difference is that the back rest has been upgraded and is now an adjustable belt type thing instead, which allows it to adjust to any position instead of the zips on the x-trail. Also the wheels have different 'mags' if thats what you call, them instead of the spokes that the x-trail has

The bassinet attachment is really strong and sturdy and the pram was really smooth to wheel around. I mucked around pulling it apart and putting it up and down for a while before i packed it away until my baby is due in july. It is a really good deal!! Let me know if you get it and what you think of it if you use it straight away! I just cant wait to get it out again!!

Hi, I'm happy to hear that you have bought it and you are happy with it. I can't wait till Sunday to go and buy it straight away, cuz it seems a realy good deal
    But I'm not sure if it would be in stock or not?! cross finger for me
    BTW may I ask you something? where did you buy yours, I mean which branch or area? what color is it and does it have diferent colors?
    Thanx for sharing your views

Hi,
    I'm happy to hear that you have bought it and you are happy with it. I can't wait till Sunday to go and buy it straight away, cuz it seems a realy good deal
    But I'm not sure if it would be in stock or not?! cross finger for me
    BTW may I ask you something? where did you buy yours, I mean which branch or area? what color is it and does it have diferent colors?
    Thanx for sharing your views

I have an x-trail for DD and they are really easy to steer and are smooth, im glad to hear that the zips have been upgraded to a belt thing cos the zips are a PITA to do up and undo !!

we havent had any trouble with it besides its really wide and doesnt fit threw normal checkouts so we always have to go through the disabled/pram aisle! but thats a great price u got it for, we paid over $600 for ours!

I got mine from the Adelaide store, The colour is Cloud, but pretty much black with a touch of grey on the sunshade bit. That is the only colour that it comes in. It looks really good in bassinet mode! I havnt tried the toddler seat yet though...
    The only bad review i could find for the x-trail was about the back rest, so it's good that it has been upgraded.

It is definatley a great deal though, and i want the bassinet for the baby to sleep in for the first couple of months to save buying a seperate one, so it will be a space saver!!
    I just wanna take it out now, but id look like a bit of an idiot with no baby in it!!

missypoo Guest

Sorry to bump this up, but I'm thinking of getting the Love N Care X-trail jogger too (Toys R Us is having another sale this time without the toddler seat and bassinet - although bassinet would've been VERY handy!). Does anyone know if the tires on these are pneumatic tyres?

Hi,
    yes it does have pneumatic tyres. I think you can get a bassinet and toddler seat that attaches for the x-trail aswell.

missypoo Guest

I went to check it out on Saturday and the fold down system is so difficult to operate so we didn't get it. And DH didn't like the length or the weight... so back to the old drawing board! He liked the Valco Navigator which was compact, one hand fold down and super light. But I didn't like the fact that it didn't have pneumatic tyres

I bought that exact same package of the love n care about 4 months ago. It is fantastic. Its smooth and the attachments are great for growing bubba. A little difficult to assemble but once you've done that its not too bad I mean its no Bugaboo but it works for me. They're also quite stylish and look so comfy, I wish I could ride in it.
    Good Luck. Its definately worth the money plus you save heaps at Toys R Us!

Lucianaobrete Guest

Default Odyssey Love n Care Package

Hi there ,

I have one Love n Care Odyssey Package (jogger, bassinet and toddler seat) brand new in a box. I bought as a present to give to my sister that lives in Brazil but I went to check the postage to send it and was to expensive. Is someone interested? I bought at Touys R Us back in march and I payed $300.00.I am selling for the same price. Cheers, Lucy

Hi Lucy...

YES very interested in taking that off your hands for you!!! Maybe- just a question first- the bassinette bit... is that like the capsule that can be used as a car seat??? DH wants to get one and i am sure i have seen in the past(thou now i am looking- cant seem to find any) models of car seats where the capsule fits onto the pram.. is this one of those??? If it is.. then YES DEFINATLEY i would like to talk to you about buying it- if its not the car seat/capsule bassinette- then i might keep looking!!

I am in Nrth NSW- where are you?

Thanks in Advance!!!
    Kat

I've bought this same pram too and I'm really pleased with it. I was a little concerned about the width of it, but I'm sure we'll manage.It also fits fine in our Hyundai Getz 3 door so can't complain about that!! I just can't justify spending $800+ on a 'phil & teds' purely because it's a 'phil & teds' if you know what i mean. I thought the bassinet was great too, can't wait to use it come November!!